Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Opened this thread just as the Gender Swap photos starting going up.

Sensational reading, and well done to all involved. Standing sniggering in the street looking like a complete fanny.

45 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

You have a reasonable head of hair for a man of your vintage. I have envied your finely sculpted bouffant on several occasions.

Whilst I have yet to encounter the hairy lugs  issue, every year older seems to mean shaving a cm further up my face and at times have wept when extracting exceedingly long nasal hairs.

I use a wee trimmer thing I got oot of home bargains for a quid for nose hairs, tweezering them oot usually has me squealing like a big lassie.

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

I use a wee trimmer thing I got oot of home bargains for a quid for nose hairs, tweezering them oot usually has me squealing like a big lassie.

I’ve got a wee nose hair trimmer but I think my nasal hair is like industrial cable for suspension bridges.

45 minutes ago, bennett said:

You need to allow a bit of growth, then roll the hair a few times between your index and forefinger. They come away much easier, then trim any stubborn ones.

23 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

There's a similar story in Adam Kay's (excellent) book 'This Is Going To Hurt', although on that occasion it was a Fireman Sam sponge that a sex worker had fired up her chuff and it was coated in dischrage blood and fluids and semen of numerous punters, all over the course of about a month or two (can't recall how long he said).

Was retching reading that and feel a bit ill just typing this. Horrendous stuff to deal with.

A fantastic book. Only two chapters in, but have laughed a lot at the stories already. 

54 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I mean, for f**k sake. 

Screenshot_20200626-210609_Twitter.jpg

This just in from a Mr J.White

WID. 

3 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

A fantastic book. Only two chapters in, but have laughed a lot at the stories already. 

This just in from a Mr J.White

WID. 

Aye it's great. Very funny and also very sad (in more ways than one). It will make folk dislike politicians even more.

For the last two nights we’ve been woken up by drunk people on our street. Nothing hugely unusual about that but on both occasions it’s been drunk couples with small children. On Thursday night at half past midnight a couple were steaming outside our garden while getting their kid to kick a can into the drain and laughing about it. The kid was probably 3 or 4. They left the cans on the ground.

Last night there was family of five - parents totally steaming, kids running about the street at 2am all of them shouting and swearing. Again some empty cans left on the pavement this morning.

Is this normal? Is it lockdown fever setting in?

On 22/06/2020 at 20:05, Honest Saints Fan said:

Wid. Aw day.

FaceApp_1592852591435.jpg

On 23/06/2020 at 12:50, The Real Saints said:

Woke up like this.

IMG_4281.thumb.jpg.638149122961ecf2d6465a812bfdd05f.jpg

Applied some make-up. Delicious.

IMG_4290.thumb.jpg.8bd78e290f140d252171bca47f1ef7dd.jpg

I lay down my challenge for best looking Saints fan.

FaceApp_1593253805782.thumb.jpg.fd76211d8fceacfba59977359d00b3ad.jpg

11 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

For the last two nights we’ve been woken up by drunk people on our street. Nothing hugely unusual about that but on both occasions it’s been drunk couples with small children. On Thursday night at half past midnight a couple were steaming outside our garden while getting their kid to kick a can into the drain and laughing about it. The kid was probably 3 or 4. They left the cans on the ground.

Last night there was family of five - parents totally steaming, kids running about the street at 2am all of them shouting and swearing. Again some empty cans left on the pavement this morning.

Madeleine McCann would still be alive if her parents followed those practices.

17 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Aye it's great. Very funny and also very sad (in more ways than one). It will make folk dislike politicians even more.

It’s interesting to see the stuff they have to deal with from the public/patients and the government. 

30 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Didn’t realise you had moved to Dundee.

2 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Looks like Fat Harry has got himself a job on the buses in Dumbarton.

image.png.d7b2fd74f83d3a932dd290b5cfbfcf78.png

What the f**k would they need an open top bus for in Dumbarton?