Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

4 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

We've both had a lucky escape. I cycled through the area yesterday afternoon where the barefooted shirtless man in the earlier post was running about. 

4 hours ago, Ross. said:

Should think yourself lucky he didn't climb on top of your bike and jump around a bit.

The bike wouldn't have been stopped at a red traffic light.

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

If you can get over the somewhat worrying eye deformation, I think I get better looking with time. 

9087FFB3-8C4C-4A2C-9C7D-F57FE133F248.jpeg

Waking up from the drug induced coma (which she administered), this was the sight that welcomed me.

Went to cut my hair earlier. 

Sadly forgot to put the guard on and only realised after my first pass through a side.

End result is that I've had to go 0 all over.

Meh. It grows back quick enough.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Sadly forgot to put the guard on and only realised after my first pass through a side.

Friend of mine sent me a picture after he got his done by a family member and it's growing in faster at the sides; he's got a bit of a Krusty the Clown look going on.

Saying that - I'm in fairly urgent need of getting mine done tbf, it's more or less at Jim Carey in Ace Ventura levels of ridiculousness.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

8 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

On the plus side, if you now do the Face App gender swap, you'll look like Britney Spears during her breakdown phase. 

Friend of mine sent me a picture after he got his done by a family member and it's growing in faster at the sides; he's got a bit of a Krusty the Clown look going on.
Saying that - I'm in fairly urgent need of getting mine done tbf, it's more or less at Jim Carey in Ace Ventura levels of ridiculousness.

Alrighty then

1 minute ago, Tynierose said:

Its amazing that as you get older it stops growing on head but grows out ears instead.   Very strange.

At least you have some form of activity going on in between your ears. 

Just now, Tynierose said:

Its amazing that as you get older it stops growing on head but grows out ears instead.   Very strange.

I haven't reached that point yet, thankfully. Nasal hair is becoming an almost weekly cut now though. :(

19 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

You have a reasonable head of hair for a man of your vintage. I have envied your finely sculpted bouffant on several occasions.

Whilst I have yet to encounter the hairy lugs  issue, every year older seems to mean shaving a cm further up my face and at times have wept when extracting exceedingly long nasal hairs.