Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'm watching 'Educating Yorkshire' on Ch4 and there's a kid with a stammer who has a test coming up - and is struggling badly. A teacher who clearly cares about the kids he's teaching gives him some music to listen to through earphones whilst attempting to speak out loud and it helps him no end. The look of pride on the teachers face is amazing. Just unbridled joy for something that in the grand scheme of things doesn't effect him one bit. 

A truly touching, lovely moment to just watch unfold. 

I'm turning into an ald pap. 

12 hours ago, RH33 said:

I know, disgusting behaviour, they’ll need therapy for life (and that’s just having me as their mother!)

Ach, don't be so hard on yourself, I think you've done a grand job (you only need to read the P&P thread to know that.)

(Yes, I realise you were only joking! :P)

I'm watching 'Educating Yorkshire' on Ch4 and there's a kid with a stammer who has a test coming up - and is struggling badly. A teacher who clearly cares about the kids he's teaching gives him some music to listen to through earphones whilst attempting to speak out loud and it helps him no end. The look of pride on the teachers face is amazing. Just unbridled joy for something that in the grand scheme of things doesn't effect him one bit. 
A truly touching, lovely moment to just watch unfold. 

I'm turning into an ald pap. 
Yeah that was from a while ago - maybe 4 years or something.

It was an incredible moment of tv, and those shows (think there were 3 versions of them) are outstanding.

3 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Radio Ulster's going to be muted quite frequently if they continue with this fawning coverage of Liverpool winning the English league title. :barf

Between that and spokesterrorists for SF it's been muted more than it's had volume...

Edited by Jacksgranda
sllepnig

2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Radio Ulster's going to be muted quite frequently if they continue with this fawning coverage of Liverpool winning the English league title. :barf

Seeing all the scallies celebrating outside Anfield almost makes me hope for a sudden massive spike in Covid-19 cases.

I bet there were a fair number of pockets picked last night.

I don't really follow English football other than to watch MOTD and occasionally a live game if I'm in a pub before a Pars match and there's no Scottish game on, so not up on things.

What's the issue with Liverpool winning the league? Have seen a lot of stuff on here and elsewhere about folk being less than pleased about it. Have I missed something?

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I don't really follow English football other than to watch MOTD and occasionally a live game if I'm in a pub before a Pars match and there's no Scottish game on, so not up on things.

What's the issue with Liverpool winning the league? Have seen a lot of stuff on here and elsewhere about folk being less than pleased about it. Have I missed something?

That would explain it, then. Their fans, in the main, are an entitled, victim card playing bunch of arrogant, condescending c***S. And their PR and management aren't much better.

54 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

That would explain it, then. Their fans, in the main, are an entitled, victim card playing bunch of arrogant, condescending c***S. And their PR and management aren't much better.

And don't forget Heysel.