Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

A couple who I am friends with named their daughter Logan, I immediately enquired as to why they gave her a boys name and don’t think it went down well either.

Maybe the couple were looking to create a Logan-heir given the current aviation circumstances.

2 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

If our youngest daughter was a boy I suggested Harrison as a name, then I remembered that a guy in the work named his son Harrison and he's a p***k.

The guy in work, not the son.

Although if he takes after his auld man he'll be a p***k too.

same thing here, with the same name - did the unfortunate child also go on to then acquire a younger sister called Grace by any chance ?

1 hour ago, throbber said:

A couple who I am friends with named their daughter Logan, I immediately enquired as to why they gave her a boys name and don’t think it went down well either.

My friend named his daughter Logan also and a woman at work called their daughter Stevie (not shortened from any feminine name).

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Having had a name that is used as a male and female name I decided I wanted my kids to have names that had clear genders.

49 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Assuming their genders? Disgusting.

I know, disgusting behaviour, they’ll need therapy for life (and that’s just having me as their mother!)

4 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

How appetizing.   Speaking of minging stuff my colleague had to whip an old fanny pad out of someone who had a discharge and smell for several months.  Her boyfriend had still been pumping her.

The fucking stink permeated through to my room.  With the added heat thank f**k I had a mask.

She must've been hard as nails, I thought toxic shock syndrome or whatever it's called is a potential killer?