Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Won £155 on the lotto last night.

Congratulations! I hope you don't let this change you and that you will still remember your friends on P&B. You'll be able to take a really decent carry-out to the next toddler birthday party on your social event planner. 

17 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

There’s a guy on the train wearing a full Arsenal kit blasting a Janey Godley voiceover on his phone

Take one for the team. I'll come and visit you every week. 

19 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Joan, 55 Carnoustie, 

Likes cats, Dundee FC and collecting high end luxury watches.

Seeks kind caring gentleman 50-60 to share cosy nights in, and romantic walks along the beach.

No DAB's please.

Thank you.

joan.thumb.jpg.6dd58332f4aaa65afc4fd62c7a37923e.jpg

Crazy cat lady imo.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Congratulations! I hope you don't let this change you and that you will still remember your friends on P&B. You'll be able to take a really decent carry-out to the next toddler birthday party on your social event planner. 

I’m not sure what sort of party you would bring a £155 carry out to, that sort of £ would cover food, drinks and a performing clown for a toddlers birthday though. 

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

I’m not sure what sort of party you would bring a £155 carry out to, that sort of £ would cover food, drinks and a performing clown for a toddlers birthday though. 

A bottle of absinthe, a bottle of Grand Marnier, a crate of Bud for the nippers and some sausage rolls. 

5 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Going to have to dig pretty deep to make sure those slabs lie flat.

I’m probably not going to bother with a compacted layer of type 1 sub base anyway, that seems excessive.

4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

When my granny used to visit us, the first thing she'd do is go out into the garden, lift up the paving slabs and pour a kettle full of boiling water over all the ants. 

I lifted my parasol pole yesterday and it was teeming with the little creepy crawlies and hundreds of tiny eggs. 

Spoiler

Tom Baker attends a photocall for ITV series 'Medics', 1st October ...