Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

Excellent!

One tiny piece of criticism - we switched to decimal currency in 1971 so if the lease was renewed ten years before that it would have been for £529 3/5d.

Really enjoyed it though.

Of course! I just used an online historical exchange rate calculator. Thanks, both for the feedback and the proof-reading.

5 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I'm agreeing with someone else and having a laugh at your expense for what I perceive to be a ludicrous viewpoint. This happens across the real world on a daily basis. I have been teased on numerous occasions about my viewpoints by people I know and have returned the favour multiple times. If you can't handle it then you should probably stop saying stupid shit. Or report it. 

It's you spotting a bandwagon  and ganging up on on someone,  as I said bullying.

Pretty sad that you find it acceptable. 

1 minute ago, bennett said:

It's you spotting a bandwagon  and ganging up on on someone,  as I said bullying.

Pretty sad that you find it acceptable. 

M8, a bandwagon is used to refer to a wagon that carried a band. Given that Melanius was the only one giving you stick, you need to try another metaphor. And you need to grow up, like those black guys getting arrested. 

4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

M8, a bandwagon is used to refer to a wagon that carried a band. Given that Melanius was the only one giving you stick, you need to try another metaphor. And you need to grow up, like those black guys getting arrested. 

If you stop bullying and ganging up on people then you won't get pulled up for being a bully. 

Maybe work on your anger issues.

31 minutes ago, bennett said:

Do you not find it a bit sad that you're ganging up on someone online?

It was people making jokes about something darkly funny, man killed by cows. Maybe a bit soon but no need to take it personally.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

It was people making jokes about something darkly funny, man killed by cows. Maybe a bit soon but no need to take it personally.

Theres really no excusing deemans bullying behaviour,  I always try to see the best in people but in this case it's pretty hard.

Just now, bennett said:

Theres really no excusing deemans bullying behaviour,  I always try to see the best in people but in this case it's pretty hard.

I'm waiting to find out the cow breed before judging anyone in this tragedy.

17 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Blandwagon?

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

You almost have to admire bennet's commitment to attention seeking.

You should always stand up to bullies like deeman, otherwise they win.

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I'm waiting to find out the cow breed before judging anyone in this tragedy.

Probably a Friesian, they can be quite temperamental. 

7 minutes ago, bennett said:

I hope you get run over by a cow. 

2 hours ago, bennett said:

Cows will charge at people if they've got young calves, doesn't go into details though.

Why would people have young calves?

ETA: Up yours, GordonD

Edited by Jacksgranda