Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

This is HOMEBIRD, the final track from my upcoming debut album Grey Hairs and Black Dogs.

During these challenging times, this song holds an even deeper meaning for me. This one is dedicated to Scotland, to my hometown of Perth and (most importantly) to my mum and dad who were there for me when I was at my lowest.

Edited by The Real Saints

22 hours ago, Dee Man said:

So was I. I was completely uninjured, fortunately my Father had the presence of mind to kick me in the face.

3 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

I'll just say 640px images of my cock are central to the anti 5G properties of the device.

So close to working out a surefire method of getting your hole aff tinfoil hatters.

18 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

These folk are all anti-vaxxers who knows what you'd catch off them

Your hole, if you play your cards right.

6 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

It's part of the riots that are currently going on. They attacked a local target store and she decided to dish out some vigilante justice. There's an image of her with her knife out a bit before this:

EZGDQh9XQAEVbMV?format=jpg&name=medium

Looks like something out Robot Wars 

I almost never get sunburned but have basically never worn sunscreen in the U.K. yesterday I was outside for almost the entire day and I’ve got a slightly red nose but not burned. I don’t sunbathe but I don’t stay out of the sun.

My wife was sitting in the shade but didn’t notice the sun as on her back for a few minutes and has been burned to a crisp.

Why is this?

probably more fitting here than in the Covid specific thread as it's a bit of a blogpost; my hayfever is starting to flare up significantly, have been disciplined with taking my antihistamines every day for the past few weeks but my eyes are unbelievably itchy today and were also bad yesterday.

Will just have to take stronger/more frequent antihistamines and wash my hands with soap even more frequently in the house. Sneezing a bit more but not too bad, mainly watery/itchy eyes.

Probably have to be more mindful than even at the start of lockdown, I'm confident I've not contracted Covid at any point and would quite like to keep it that way, would be fucking shite to get this far and then be out shopping, reflexively itch my at one of my eyes after touching something with the virus on it and then end up at death's door.

My thoughts and prayers are with my fellow P&B hayfever sufferers. We'll get through this x

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

I almost never get sunburned but have basically never worn sunscreen in the U.K. yesterday I was outside for almost the entire day and I’ve got a slightly red nose but not burned. I don’t sunbathe but I don’t stay out of the sun.

My wife was sitting in the shade but didn’t notice the sun as on her back for a few minutes and has been burned to a crisp.

Why is this?

Genetics.

10 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

probably more fitting here than in the Covid specific thread as it's a bit of a blogpost; my hayfever is starting to flare up significantly, have been disciplined with taking my antihistamines every day for the past few weeks but my eyes are unbelievably itchy today and were also bad yesterday.

Will just have to take stronger/more frequent antihistamines and wash my hands with soap even more frequently in the house. Sneezing a bit more but not too bad, mainly watery/itchy eyes.

Probably have to be more mindful than even at the start of lockdown, I'm confident I've not contracted Covid at any point and would quite like to keep it that way, would be fucking shite to get this far and then be out shopping, reflexively itch my at one of my eyes after touching something with the virus on it and then end up at death's door.

My thoughts and prayers are with my fellow P&B hayfever sufferers. We'll get through this x

Thankfully I don't suffer from that but a guy I used to know swore by dipping his head in to a bucket/basin/sink/bath of cold water to help with the itching of the eyes.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Why is this?

Hrhm. Might be hair (even fine hair over most of the body) or comparative skin tones, I think you burn a lot easier if you're a pale skin and freckles type?

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Genetics.

Thankfully I don't suffer from that but a guy I used to know swore by dipping his head in to a bucket/basin/sink/bath of cold water to help with the itching of the eyes.

Yeah, have rinsed out my eyes with cool water - has helped a bit. Might cut down on the TV and computer time, too, although seeing as the back garden has been lawnmower'd heavily that's almost a no go zone to me at the minute!

54 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

I enjoyed his 12" back in the day.

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Why is this?

Are you black with a ginger wife?

1 hour ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

It's a fucking nightmare eh?? Itchy eyes haven't started yet, but been sneezing like f**k. 

3 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Why is this?

Ginga ?? 

2 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

My Favourite bit of music trivia.  Who played the music to My Name Is by Eminem? 2:10 in.

Cant do spoilers, so check out the line up details

Also Kill All Hippies by Primal Scream to kick it off.

Edited by the aggressive beggar