Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

21 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I was in Chaturbate earlier and one guy turned up wearing a waistcoat, shirt and tie and another wearing green jeans. Disgusting.

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

7 minutes ago, Sport socks and scampi said:

I was in Larkhall earlier and one guy turned up wearing a waistcoat, shirt and tie and another wearing green jeans. Disgusting.

crowd riot GIF

I absolutely smashed my pinky toe against a table last night when I got up during the night. It was pissing blood so I slapped a plaster on it so that I could go back to bed promptly. Absolutely dreading taking the thing off. It's throbbing at the moment and I've clearly smashed the nail to pieces. A day spent in bed without showering awaits due to this horrific predicament.

4 minutes ago, Speroni*1 said:

I absolutely smashed my pinky toe against a table last night when I got up during the night. It was pissing blood so I slapped a plaster on it so that I could go back to bed promptly. Absolutely dreading taking the thing off. It's throbbing at the moment and I've clearly smashed the nail to pieces. A day spent in bed without showering awaits due to this horrific predicament.

Pics...

Thoughts and prayers...

2 hours ago, Speroni*1 said:

Excellent. We've been lacking in good burst toe pics in this lockdown. Love the ones where you press down on the nail and all the blood and pus oozes out. My advice is to pad it with bog roll or kitchen roll then wrap it in sellotape or masking tape to form a sort of lightweight cast around it.

I saw someone wearing a Falkirk training top walking along Dalry Road in Edinburgh earlier. Was just gearing up to offer my best regards when I noticed they were ushering some infants along the road, looking at least partially in control of them. Nice to see some team colours from the obscure lower leagues. 

I saw someone wearing a Falkirk training top walking along Dalry Road in Edinburgh earlier. Was just gearing up to offer my best regards when I noticed they were ushering some infants along the road, looking at least partially in control of them. Nice to see some team colours from the obscure lower leagues. 

Were they an incredibly small, more child like in stature, person?

57 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

I quite like the dark blue of Falkirk. I'd like them to recover and get into the top flight so I can see them be sartorially on point but still getting beat by hibs. This goes for Raith Rovers too.

We’ll maybe see more of them through in the capital when they’re playing Hearts in forthcoming seasons.

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

Were they an incredibly small, more child like in stature, person?

No, there was a clear but not massive height differential between the nippers and the adults in this group. Maybe a relative.

21 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I've just come in the house after work to find this unsurprisingly unfinished packet of crisps on the worktop...20200501_051535.thumb.jpg.93de5816fd6377b62c6a0eb0b77677c2.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

3zdw0t.jpg.434e2e9d0e23b28b1c2bbed2032a46f7.jpg

People sometime question Australia’s cultural contribution to the world. Philistines.

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Weirdly, I've seen more folk wearing Stenhousemuir clobber in Falkirk than actual Falkirk stuff. Maybe they all relocated.

Anyway, that's yer David Icke booted aff Facebook for being a mad liar and general c**t.

Obersturmführer @throbber - has he always been a big mental racist, or has that been a recent ploy for attention?

23 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

The Russian composer Prokofiev died on the same day as Josef Stalin.

This is true. And the leading Soviet musical journal only squeezed in a mention at the foot of page 116, everything else being devoted to reporting Stalin's death.

53 minutes ago, GordonD said:

This is true. And the leading Soviet musical journal only squeezed in a mention at the foot of page 116, everything else being devoted to reporting Stalin's death.

Indeed, flowers were also a bit of a problem for Prokofiev's family, as virtually all were requisitioned for Uncle Joe's farewell.