Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just now, Stellaboz said:
14 minutes ago, Tynierose said:
Screenshot_20200429-193121_Facebook.thumb.jpg.124ce89e270e9ae5abea22b9d166d102.jpg

I've had that right off the pus from a couple of yards away. A complete neck snapper where I couldn't feel my face for 2 hours.

A dreadful experience.  I mind playing in a blizzard and getting smacked on the thigh, same as you I couldn't feel my leg.  The mark remained for a while.   Great days playing with that ball on a gravel park.

Arrghhh.

7 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Do you believe that there is intelligent life in Monifieth?

Right, next season we will meet up and...no, wait, we’ll be in the Premiership and you’ll still be plying your trade down in the lower leagues.

13 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Right, next season we will meet up and...no, wait, we’ll be in the Premiership and you’ll still be plying your trade down in the lower leagues.

Well that’s a comeback and a half right there. 

45 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Screenshot_20200429-193121_Facebook.thumb.jpg.124ce89e270e9ae5abea22b9d166d102.jpg

29 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

A dreadful experience.  I mind playing in a blizzard and getting smacked on the thigh, same as you I couldn't feel my leg.  The mark remained for a while.   Great days playing with that ball on a gravel park.

Arrghhh.

I can still hear the 'peeeyoing ' noise it made when scudded off of bare flesh.

Unlucky scuddees had 'ertiM' tattooed on their skin until Spring.

I only remember seeing those Mouldmasters at school, presumably because they were tough enough to survive a nuclear blast, never mind being battered against a wall all day.

Surely no sadist bought them for home use?

2 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Arrghhh.

I came on to say exactly this. Playing full back, blocking a cross. Took it on the icy thigh. Nearly 50yrs ago but the sight of that picture brought it all back. Ball was orange though.

9 minutes ago, Bold Rover said:

I came on to say exactly this. Playing full back, blocking a cross. Took it on the icy thigh. Nearly 50yrs ago but the sight of that picture brought it all back. Ball was orange though.

Just one of them?

You have to love David Coleman giving his best Helen Lovejoy in that Battle of Santiago clip. Ice hockey fans would be wondering what the big deal was.

You have to love David Coleman giving his best Helen Lovejoy in that Battle of Santiago clip. Ice hockey fans would be wondering what the big deal was.
The referee had a terrible game. Let them fight and then send them aff, surely?

22 hours ago, throbber said:

Your being very selective when talking about my behaviours though, most the time I’m fairly normal. Plus I don’t want to go bothering the health service with any my problems in this current climate: 

That's the first step - admitting you have a problem...