Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

4 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
8 hours ago, Granny Danger said:
The blossom from my neighbours’ tree is already beginning to shed and coat my grass.
It’s a pity these things don’t have a longer lifespan.
27FC43E9-3B6D-4562-B25D-E8FBD62BDAE2.thumb.jpeg.abb77a7d2d2485eca391653ece67ac8b.jpeg

Is the perspective tricking me Father Maguire style or is it really that low? If it's the latter, my neighbour would be getting telt to get it trimmed back regardless of how it looks.

Think the roolz is that if it’s hanging into your garden it’s your job to prune it back but you then have to lob the debris back over the neighbour’s fence.  

9 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

These were old leaked videos anyway. Can't say I'm that convinced it's anything other than a glitch on their video tbh.

Their equipment is clearly picking up on an object and homing in on it.

11 minutes ago, throbber said:

Their equipment is clearly picking up on an object and homing in on it.

I'm with Donald on this.

But people are saying they’re seeing UFOs. Do I believe it? Not particular.

10 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Fuckin tell me about it! 

Not long discovered that my neighbour is due up in court for 2 rapes and multiple sexual assaults. 

To be fair it's not the thing that gets casually mentioned over the garden fence.

5 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

First one doesn't deviate from its position relative to the attitude bars on the HUD.

The one that goes in the sea doesn't make a splash.

That’s because alien flight crafts don’t follow the laws of physics on this planet.

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

That’s because alien flight crafts don’t follow the laws of physics on this planet.

You could only know that if you are an alien. I think some rectal probing would be in order.

Somebody should be taking odds on which tinfoil hat wearing cult throbber ends up joining.

He's clearly been weighing up his options for a while now.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

First one looks like aggressor training from certain angles, second one looks like a glitch.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Somebody should be taking odds on which tinfoil hat wearing cult throbber ends up joining.

He's clearly been weighing up his options for a while now.

Don't mean to worry you throbber but have you ever spoken to a doctor about the possibility that you have schizotypal disorder? Following conspiracy theories is a big indicator of it, along with isolation (eg getting blitzed in the kitchen), inappropriate behaviour (eg constantly sending cock pics), social anxiety and strange beliefs (eg the old woman watching you, worrying about visitors). Medication and therapy can help. 

Your concerned friend

SP

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Don't mean to worry you throbber but have you ever spoken to a doctor about the possibility that you have schizotypal disorder? Following conspiracy theories is a big indicator of it, along with isolation (eg getting blitzed in the kitchen), inappropriate behaviour (eg constantly sending cock pics), social anxiety and strange beliefs (eg the old woman watching you, worrying about visitors). Medication and therapy can help. 

Your concerned friend

SP

Your being very selective when talking about my behaviours though, most the time I’m fairly normal. Plus I don’t want to go bothering the health service with any my problems in this current climate: 

No, but the distances are so big we might as well be. Wouldn't be amazed if they found very simple life under an ice sheet on Europa or somewhere like that, but the chances of us encountering intelligent life and having Star Trek-style adventures with them in our lifetime are about the same as the odds of Clyde winning the Champions League ten years running.