Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 minutes ago, Spring Onion said:

If the gin is 37.5% then the lowest it can be sold is £18.75 for a litre. Unless the government has increased the 50p per unit.

Aye, thought they were all 40%. Sorry Mrs FP.

49 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The blossom from my neighbours’ tree is already beginning to shed and coat my grass.

It’s a pity these things don’t have a longer lifespan.

Neighbours?

8 minutes ago, francisbaud said:

It's a really nice tree. Some beautiful flowers. Reminds me of cherry trees in bloom

Yeah I really like it.  Lots of trees in my own garden but nothing that blossoms like this.

For anyone in Dundee the most beautiful display of blossom at this time of year is from the Eastern cemetery on the Arbroath Road.  Must be a half mile or so of trees, absolutely outstanding.

Personally not seen it this year due to what’s been happening.

The blossom from my neighbours’ tree is already beginning to shed and coat my grass.
27FC43E9-3B6D-4562-B25D-E8FBD62BDAE2.thumb.jpeg.abb77a7d2d2485eca391653ece67ac8b.jpeg
Is the perspective tricking me Father Maguire style or is it really that low? If it's the latter, my neighbour would be getting telt to get it trimmed back regardless of how it looks.

23 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:
27FC43E9-3B6D-4562-B25D-E8FBD62BDAE2.thumb.jpeg.abb77a7d2d2485eca391653ece67ac8b.jpeg

Is the perspective tricking me Father Maguire style or is it really that low? If it's the latter, my neighbour would be getting telt to get it trimmed back regardless of how it looks.

It’s about head height to the lowest branch.

9 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Just shoot him Mr Mainwaring, you know you've every right to.

article-0-001C601000000258-210_634x400.jpg

I am more than happy to have a large overhanging branch in my garden to have a few weeks of this every year.

The area immediately underneath it is not affected or really used so there’s no problem.