Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

According to @Jinky67 & @johnmc80 if you ever talk of child abuse or folk being nonces then you are a predator and a creep. 

We should all remain tight lipped and nobody can ever discuss the likes of Saville, Fritzl and Watkins. If you do, you're a wrong 'un. 

Everyone should just ignore it. 

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

7 minutes ago, Dele said:

According to @Jinky67 & @johnmc80 if you ever talk of child abuse or folk being nonces then you are a predator and a creep. 

We should all remain tight lipped and nobody can ever discuss the likes of Saville, Fritzl and Watkins. If you do, you're a wrong 'un. 

What a twisted little p***k you are.

17 minutes ago, Dele said:

No according to me your a fucking weapon and when hearing this subject your first thought was to jump on the P&b to use it to go fishing. That’s concerns me as to the type,of person you are. 

Most people the very mention of the subject makes their skin crawl, your’e happy seemingly happy to throw the subject about like a toy. Doesn’t matter if there are victims so long as you can use it on p&b as a point scoring exercise.

That’s what makes you a wrong one

Edited by Jinky67

According to [mention=26834]Jinky67[/mention] & [mention=68544]johnmc80[/mention] if you ever talk of child abuse or folk being nonces then you are a predator and a creep. 
200.gif&key=5c3715784b6d0caa88ca0c07e8e2ee9e4b189dfbc6a1146d5bf343f95c8189a9

This looked like a bizarre post without knowing the context

Can I assume that Celtic have been up to no good with little boys again

11 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

This looked like a bizarre post without knowing the context

Can I assume that Celtic have been up to no good with little boys again

I know it's The Sun, but here you are:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5532493/celtic-armstrong-okoflex-girl-peng-instagram/

1 hour ago, Dele said:

A truly staggering outlook to have on the subject. 

Which outlook would that be ? The one were I told you Okeflex should be dealt with and action taken by Celtic or the one in which I think your a c**t?  🤷‍♂️

Edited by Jinky67