Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

14 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

The last (and only time) I was at M&D's was with a lassie I was seeing 20 years ago.  I won a teddy on one of the stalls and she gave me a w**k in the car before we went home. 

Which one of you was wearing it?

I got a garden centre delivery yesterday despite never actually confirming the order and no payment being asked for.

Today i got the phone call asking for payment. I paid, because i like the stuff and planted it up straight away.

The problem is I've now ordered double, as i managed to get an order placed with a different company. Its due to be delivered next week and i just presumed it was that stuff arriving early yesterday. There's no paper copy to check orders these days.

Has anyone heard of that happening elsewhere? Seems weird. The woman on the phone said they had brought in a new system and the orders were coming through despite not being paid for.

I've sent them a wee email asking for discount vouchers due to having to order double.

3 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

I got a garden centre delivery yesterday despite never actually confirming the order and no payment being asked for.

Today i for the phone call asking for payment. I paid, because i like the stuff and planted it up straight away.

The problem is I've mow ordered double, as i managed to get an order placed with a different company. Its due to be delivered next week and i just presumed it was that stuff arriving early yesterday. There's no paper copy to check orders.

Has anyobe heard of that happening elsewhere? Seems weird. The woman on the phone said they had brought in a new system and the orders were coming through despite not being paid for.

I've sent them a wee email asking for discount vouchers due to having to order double.

^^^^ Grant Shapps.

Screenshot_20200425_180545.thumb.jpg.7e05a2927bc62b860e9dbb44f05f6f06.jpg
Seems a strange photo to use considering it has nothing to do with the story but, okay. Let's have a look at the comments. 
Screenshot_20200425_180604.thumb.jpg.574ff678c21b89c9bcb8210c2c57c89f.jpg
Oh. 

Ah just happened to walk in tae it and drop ma favourite grenade. No ma fault.