Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just now, Stellaboz said:

Aye f**k that shit. I've paid for less than a handful of add ons or whatever in my whole life. Those included Skyrim and Witcher 3 so I got my absolute money's worth with the hours spent.

Downloadable content's a different matter. If you want to try to sell me an additional part of a game after I've bought and enjoyed it, feel free.

Slightly muddies the water when a publisher hives off important parts of a finished game to sell separately, but I guess it's my fault if I fall for that shit.

24 minutes ago, bennett said:

I thought that they'd shut down after one of their rollercoasters caused an accident. 

Look, I'd had a dodgy curry and 14 pints the night before.  I'm the real victim here. 

The last (and only time) I was at M&D's was with a lassie I was seeing 20 years ago.  I won a teddy on one of the stalls and she gave me a w**k in the car before we went home. 

7 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Look, I'd had a dodgy curry and 14 pints the night before.  I'm the real victim here. 

The last (and only time) I was at M&D's was with a lassie I was seeing 20 years ago.  I won a teddy on one of the stalls and she gave me a w**k in the car before we went home. 

That was nice of the teddy bear. 

AED45CFB-C8DF-4593-AFCC-07625804349E.jpeg

I was feeling ill yesterday, couldn't get heated up and coughing like blazes, really short of breath. (I would cough a lot anyway due to my COPD and also be breathless for the same reason.)

Happed myself up with a couple of blankets and my temperature went through the roof. My youngest stepdaughter went mental, landed out with a thermometer - ours is broken/lost/hidden away in a safe place - and instructed her mother to take my temperature every hour. Also got the blankets taken off me and fed paracetemol every 4 hours.

Temperature was soon back to normal - stepdaughter checked up every hour - and I was able to eat a light tea.

Still not feeling great - I get days like that, I put it down to my COPD, after a few days I just improve on my own - and I've no breath, the slightest thing tires me out, but I don't feel as grim as yesterday.

51 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

I was feeling ill yesterday, couldn't get heated up and coughing like blazes, really short of breath. (I would cough a lot anyway due to my COPD and also be breathless for the same reason.)

Happed myself up with a couple of blankets and my temperature went through the roof. My youngest stepdaughter went mental, landed out with a thermometer - ours is broken/lost/hidden away in a safe place - and instructed her mother to take my temperature every hour. Also got the blankets taken off me and fed paracetemol every 4 hours.

Temperature was soon back to normal - stepdaughter checked up every hour - and I was able to eat a light tea.

Still not feeling great - I get days like that, I put it down to my COPD, after a few days I just improve on my own - and I've no breath, the slightest thing tires me out, but I don't feel as grim as yesterday.

Hope you get better soon, as there is a stack of dishes in the kitchen waiting for you.

53 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

You've got Bronchitis. Stop drinking caffeine and rest it out. 

14 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

That's the dishes done and a wash load hung out - I'm knackered. :lol:

for some reason 'knackers' also refers to testicles and somebody being 'knackered' meant being tired out particularly from sexual exertion. perhaps the two are linked and it was originally horses too exhausted to stud that were taken to the yard

Gone yersel auld yin

Edited by SlipperyP