Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

16 minutes ago, philpy said:
18 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:
Chez philpy..
Hello police? Yeah I just saw the old boot across the street leave her house for the second time today. 
1FB8D808-2F45-45A2-B12D-29083B1517CA.jpeg.3251a6cff5a755d629051c0b9bce6fe1.jpeg
589C0B68-066D-4EE6-ACD7-1ED3180F6765.jpeg.4f10d4794763af8dfa420d9a67a54606.jpeg

You could get arrested for crimes against fashion.

That was kind of you. Was chatting to an old boy today (from a distance) about cars and he decided he’s going to get himself a GTi when all this is over. 

13 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

A guy just chapped the door and ran away into his car and drove up the road leaving me with a curry I didn't order. A bit of sleuthing (phoning them up and asking who it was supposed to be for) I have done my good deed for the day by delivering said curry.

Guy wasn't in the least bit entertained by my story of how it ended up in my possession so I kind of wish I'd kept it now, smelled fantastic.

Anyhow was more to avoid the delivery guy getting the sack at a bad time.

Should have written “licked by Mixu” on the lid.

5 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Went to Warriston cemetery today. It's pretty big and really nice, nature is taking it over and it has a really peaceful atmosphere.  

It’s a popular place.  People are dying to get into...

Actually, maybe not the best time.

1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

A guy just chapped the door and ran away into his car and drove up the road leaving me with a curry I didn't order. A bit of sleuthing (phoning them up and asking who it was supposed to be for) I have done my good deed for the day by delivering said curry.

Guy wasn't in the least bit entertained by my story of how it ended up in my possession so I kind of wish I'd kept it now, smelled fantastic.

Anyhow was more to avoid the delivery guy getting the sack at a bad time.

ETA they've just put a note through the door saying thanks so now I feel like I misread the doorstep frostiness

I'd have munched it.

A load of mates have met up and are sitting getting on it which has annoyed me no end and now the lassie I'm texting has got half pished and is constantly sending videos of herself singing songs from about 2000.

GTF. I'm trying to watch Spectre. 

There seemed to be a serious amount of plates, cutlery, pots and pans etc to wash after today's dinner. I could have seen through it if the youngsters had been here,but there were only the 3 of us

On 17/04/2020 at 06:33, Jacksgranda said:

Listening Radio 5 Live, big story atm is the "clap for NHS" - "It's getting bigger and bigger". Give me strength.

Completely unrelated, I've just left out the bins, next door neighbours supposedly have Covid-19, so I put on a pair of gloves, left out the two bins, and when I came in washed and sanitised my hands. (After disposing of the gloves in the black bin.) Over reaction?

Update - next door neighbour has apparently been spoken to by the police for being out of the house when a member of the household (his mother) has Covid-19. Somebody down the village challenged him about being out of the house when there was Covid-19 in it and he admitted that there was but that "he couldn't stay in the house".

We've watched him the last few days in and out of the house like a fiddler's elbow. If he had stayed in his front garden we probably wouldn't have been too concerned, but he was up and down the path and in and out of their cars although he didn't drive anywhere.

I saw him this morning walking back up the path eating a sandwich. Late morning/early afternoon he headed off again and disappeared round the corner, I think that must have been when the police got hold of him, although he was supposed to have been out for a walk this morning in his pyjamas and dressing gown. (See paragraph 1.)

A clear and overwhelming majority of people in massive houses are over-privileged, over-entitled arseholes. Far too many regard them as our betters and do whatever they want.

I don't know who I hate more, those who affect superiority on the basis of the cost of their house, or the lickspittle, servile scum who do their bidding for no reason or gain when they ought to tell them to piss off.

11 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Update - next door neighbour has apparently been spoken to by the police for being out of the house when a member of the household (his mother) has Covid-19. Somebody down the village challenged him about being out of the house when there was Covid-19 in it and he admitted that there was but that "he couldn't stay in the house".

We've watched him the last few days in and out of the house like a fiddler's elbow. If he had stayed in his front garden we probably wouldn't have been too concerned, but he was up and down the path and in and out of their cars although he didn't drive anywhere.

I saw him this morning walking back up the path eating a sandwich. Late morning/early afternoon he headed off again and disappeared round the corner, I think that must have been when the police got hold of him, although he was supposed to have been out for a walk this morning in his pyjamas and dressing gown. (See paragraph 1.)

The police have just left, they were there a good 10 minutes talking (actually, they appeared to be doing more listening than talking), he's away back into the house.

I don't know what they were talking about, surely all that had to be said was "You're not allowed out of the house, the next time you're for the custody suite".