Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've made crunchie fudge in the slow cooker this morning and I have no idea how but it looks like I've absolutely fucked it. Resembles brownie more than fudge. :shutup

Will let it set and hopefully the fridge has magic healing powers. 

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

We have an overhanging branch from a neighbours that we were convinced was dead.  It definitely looked dead.

In the last couple of days it has bloomed beautifully.

It won't last, if Rangers are anything to go by.

1 minute ago, GordonD said:

It won't last, if Rangers are anything to go by.

Please do not insult me by comparing this beautiful natural tree to a defunct footballing entity.

BTW my photography doesn’t do it justice, it’s really spectacular.

18 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

We have an overhanging branch from a neighbours that we were convinced was dead.  It definitely looked dead.

In the last couple of days it has bloomed beautifully.

CB06FAD9-F599-4148-B61E-F63D06F7637C.thumb.jpeg.42f0a527e31a63ecf8b3ff1c5bead00a.jpeg

Didn't realise @Bairnardo lived in your garden, nice colour btw. 

I whacked a huge wasp off the window with a kitchen towel earlier and it's absolutely nowhere to be found. I've moved the sofa, everything on it and around it and can't find where it landed. One of the cats is going to find it one day. Does a wasp's sting stay poisonous after it's dead?

12 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I whacked a huge wasp off the window with a kitchen towel earlier and it's absolutely nowhere to be found. I've moved the sofa, everything on it and around it and can't find where it landed. One of the cats is going to find it one day. Does a wasp's sting stay poisonous after it's dead?

RIP Stellaboz

The forecast for next week in Edinburgh looks good, that said it was similar last week and every day apart from Wednesday was cloudy with very few sunny spells and a cold wind throughout. I’m pretty sure we are being given forecasts that are being fabricated to look better so the public remains hopeful of a better tomorow.

22864124-88CB-4838-9DC0-60CC121F5135.png

1 hour ago, throbber said:

The forecast for next week in Edinburgh looks good, that said it was similar last week and every day apart from Wednesday was cloudy with very few sunny spells and a cold wind throughout. I’m pretty sure we are being given forecasts that are being fabricated to look better so the public remains hopeful of a better tomorow.

22864124-88CB-4838-9DC0-60CC121F5135.png  IMG_2BCDEFB544C3-1.thumb.jpeg.69a876efaea88d39fb749a2d604f29e2.jpeg

hah - iPhone weather top trumps !

i win on todays temp and conditions being nicer, higher average temp next week, more sunny days, but throbber wins for having half hour extra daylight, a newer phone - and I presume that i lose by default anyway for being a tragic w****r, and in england - bah....

😐

Edited by Herman Hessian

6 hours ago, Dele said:

I've made crunchie fudge in the slow cooker this morning and I have no idea how but it looks like I've absolutely fucked it. Resembles brownie more than fudge. :shutup

Will let it set and hopefully the fridge has magic healing powers. 

Hoosebrick. 

Binned. 

39 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Seeing lots of robins in the garden, don’t remember seeing that in April in previous years.

They're territorial wee buggers so will probably end up fighting each other 

Took some empire biscuits to a wee old lady across the square, and her face just lit up when she opened the door and could her voice break as she said thanks. As I walked away I started to well up. I'm not an emotional person but that just hit me hard. [emoji22][emoji22]

3 minutes ago, philpy said:

Took some empire biscuits to a wee old lady across the square, and her face just lit up when she opened the door and could her voice break as she said thanks. As I walked away I started to well up. I'm not an emotional person but that just hit me hard. emoji22.pngemoji22.png

Imagine how you'll feel when she gets Covid symptoms in a few days. :bag