Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Heard this song on the radio earlier today and can't get the tune out of my head.  In this current lockdown situation it was a belter.  Hope the fact that it's now living in my head doesn't mean that this condition is infectious and contagious with the good people of P & B.

2 hours ago, hearthammer said:

Heard this song on the radio earlier today and can't get the tune out of my head.  In this current lockdown situation it was a belter.  Hope the fact that it's now living in my head doesn't mean that this condition is infectious and contagious with the good people of P & B.

Kate Pierson is still a massive wid imo.

12 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Did you know about the portmantaeu 'wellend'? Neither did I but now I do and now you do too.

Bottom centre. There is a Dundee United fan on here with that hairstyle.

Edit : I've actually just remembered there's another Dundee United fan with this haircut. Doubt he posts on here. Spitting image of dead centre. 

Edited by Dele

Listening Radio 5 Live, big story atm is the "clap for NHS" - "It's getting bigger and bigger". Give me strength.

Completely unrelated, I've just left out the bins, next door neighbours supposedly have Covid-19, so I put on a pair of gloves, left out the two bins, and when I came in washed and sanitised my hands. (After disposing of the gloves in the black bin.) Over reaction?

2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Listening Radio 5 Live, big story atm is the "clap for NHS" - "It's getting bigger and bigger". Give me strength.

Completely unrelated, I've just left out the bins, next door neighbours supposedly have Covid-19, so I put on a pair of gloves, left out the two bins, and when I came in washed and sanitised my hands. (After disposing of the gloves in the black bin.) Over reaction?

No.

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

No.

They usually take the bins back up and leave them at our back gate. (They must sit and watch for the bin men to empty them, thay are no sooner emptied than they are out like a shot to bring them back in.) On the odd occasion I bring them in I wheel them into their backyard, (they use their back door for going in and out, so if I left the bins at their back gate they would have to tramp over them to get out - we use our front door for getting in and out). I won't be leaving their bins in their yard today. I'll be putting on a pair of gloves whenever I wheel them in, whether that's from the bottom of the path or our back gate.