Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

12 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Someone I know has just called their baby boy "Oakley".

Have they ever been there?!

You could almost get away with calling a girl "Saline" I suppose but if Oakley ends up with a younger brother what will they be called? Highvalleyfield? Ross-syth?

There are at least two P&B posters who grew up in Saline. Maybe the kid was named after the sunglasses worn by folk with bad taste?

12 hours ago, tamthebam said:

You could almost get away with calling a girl "Saline" I suppose but if Oakley ends up with a younger brother what will they be called? Highvalleyfield? Ross-syth?

Blair Hall. 

My youngest stepdaughter called one of her dogs Oakley

ETA it’s a female dug!

I've had my mobile number for just over a year now - for the duration I've always had texts with folk looking for Louisa. Whether that be her car finance company or, bizarrely, quite a few people looking for piano lessons either for themselves or their kids. 

On Friday I got a text saying her parcel was currently at Terminal 5. Yesterday I got a text saying her first BTC transaction was successful and today my credit card have just text me saying due to fears my card may be at risk and they've cancelled my card. 

I've no idea if they're connected or if I should be in any way concerned. 

3 hours ago, Dele said:

I've had my mobile number for just over a year now - for the duration I've always had texts with folk looking for Louisa. Whether that be her car finance company or, bizarrely, quite a few people looking for piano lessons either for themselves or their kids. 

On Friday I got a text saying her parcel was currently at Terminal 5. Yesterday I got a text saying her first BTC transaction was successful and today my credit card have just text me saying due to fears my card may be at risk and they've cancelled my card. 

PM me your bank details etc etc

3 hours ago, Dele said:

You should have assigned the piano lessons for next Tuesday at 2.30 pm. That will teach the cow to have the same number as you. 

4 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

You should have assigned the piano lessons for next Tuesday at 2.30 pm. That will teach the cow to have the same number as you. 

I can't remember the name exactly but I was in the pub one Friday night (had been there since 2pm) and kept a conversation going. The kids name was very toff-like. It was something like Rupert I think. 

I got a guilty conscience and had to come clean. They took it surprisingly well. 

I was also thinking of suggesting texting back Heathrow Terminal 5 with the message "Great, my shipment of Columbian marching powder has arrived- OH NO WHAT A GIVEAWAY" but that might have rebounded on you instead. 

10 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I was also thinking of suggesting texting back Heathrow Terminal 5 with the message "Great, my shipment of Columbian marching powder has arrived- OH NO WHAT A GIVEAWAY" but that might have rebounded on you instead. 

He should definitely do that.

!!!QUIZ 11 + MARE PRIZES!!!

Thirty two questions. One relating to each team in the current English and Scottish Premier Leagues.

We return offering a Honey G bunnet and glecks set. Why not be the envy of your peers and live the rest of lockdown in a gangsters paradise?

myquiz.org and code 146942 before 19.00 for a start bang on the hour.

Aaron Comrie