Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

It's strange what you might find if you surf the net. I used to think being a DJ would be cool. Appears to be jinxed. All this year.
New Orleans Bounce DJ Black N Mild Dies at 44 After Coronavirus Diagnosis
Pete Mitchell: Former BBC Radio 2 presenter dies aged 61
Jonty Skrufff, Influential DJ, Journalist and Dance World Figure, Dies
RIP Sam ‘The Man’ Burns: Condolences Pour In As DJ And D.C. ‘Nightlife Legend’ Dies
ARTIST MANAGER, FORMER DJ MAG SALES MANAGER, MICHAEL THEANNE, HAS DIED
Popular gay circuit DJ Michel Mizrahi dies unexpectedly
Well-known Cornwall DJ legend Clive Carlson dies
UK DJ Alex T dies aged 25

And not forgetting Andy Weatherall [emoji45]

There is a plane just approaching Nice in France just now. It was travelling from Heathrow to Ghana. It is now heading back to Britain for some reason. It is showing as red on the flight radar site. 

edit. Just noticed that it was delayed for about 5 hours and now cancelled. Don’t know why it is showing up on the map!

Edited by supermik

I've had problems with my hearing for years. It's been apparently 'diagnosed' as oversensitive hearing. This was after being told it was Tinnitus - then I told them it definitely wasn't - so they come to that new conclusion. 

Anyway, since yesterday, it's like there is a swelling happening in my ear canal/drum. I can't pop my ears (I've never been able to), I use almond oil once a week. It's not sore to touch, it does throb if I stand up quickly or bend over to tie laces etc. 

I can't get in to see a doctor. 

Am I about to die? 

5 minutes ago, Dele said:

I've had problems with my hearing for years. It's been apparently 'diagnosed' as oversensitive hearing. This was after being told it was Tinnitus - then I told them it definitely wasn't - so they come to that new conclusion. 

Anyway, since yesterday, it's like there is a swelling happening in my ear canal/drum. I can't pop my ears (I've never been able to), I use almond oil once a week. It's not sore to touch, it does throb if I stand up quickly or bend over to tie laces etc. 

Am I about to die? 

Have you ever lived near a secret government testing facility for sonic weapons? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drive_(The_X-Files)

14 minutes ago, Dele said:

Am I about to die? 

Ear wax blockage?

Thank you.

eta got to get mine syringed twice a year.

no euph.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

11 minutes ago, Dele said:

Am I about to die? 

DONT KNOW. LET US KNOW IF YOU HEAR ANYTHING.

8 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Ear wax blockage?

Thank you.

eta got to get mine syringed twice a year.

no euph.

They said my ears are fine, wax wise. I use almond oil once a week (Rock n' Roll, maaaan) and I was also told they won't syringe my ears as they don't do it anymore, the last time I went about it. 

I'm starting to doubt my doctor is an actual doctor tbh. :huh:

7 minutes ago, Dele said:

They said my ears are fine, wax wise. I use almond oil once a week (Rock n' Roll, maaaan) and I was also told they won't syringe my ears as they don't do it anymore, the last time I went about it. 

I'm starting to doubt my doctor is an actual doctor tbh. :huh:

If they've had a look and there's no wax, then fair enough, thought it was maybe worth a shout. You're right about the syringing they don't use that technique anymore, Mrs Biggie does it as a homer.(snr charge nurse).

13 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

If they've had a look and there's no wax, then fair enough, thought it was maybe worth a shout. You're right about the syringing they don't use that technique anymore, Mrs Biggie does it as a homer.(snr charge nurse).

Is the uniform included in the fee?