Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

That's us now getting our prescriptions delivered every week, so I don't have to go out and collect them. Don't know what happens if the delivery driver catches Covid-19, though...

2 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

That's us now getting our prescriptions delivered every week, so I don't have to go out and collect them. Don't know what happens if the delivery driver catches Covid-19, though...

Doesn’t the virus have a short life on surfaces.  He/she/they leave the medication at your door, you pick it up an hour later.  Sorted.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

Doesn’t the virus have a short life on surfaces.  He/she/they leave the medication at your door, you pick it up an hour later.  Sorted.

It'll be a bit hard for him to drive the van if he's self isolating at home, I'd imagine.

24 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

It'll be a bit hard for him to drive the van if he's self isolating at home, I'd imagine.

He/she/they leave the medication at their door, you pick it up an hour later.  Sorted.

21 minutes ago, philpy said:
4 hours ago, L said:
During this virusy outbreak, East Coast disputes can be settled here, rather than people having to travel to Ruel Street:

2B07CDC9-CEB0-426F-9255-C36CE4CBDB77.thumb.jpeg.ad91a310f27299f118f019731402e1fd.jpeg

Is that one of the proclaimers in the photo??

Getting compared to a Proclaimer FFS. Ma heart is broken.

17 hours ago, L'immortale Par said:

Getting compared to a Proclaimer FFS. Ma heart is broken.

It's an absolute b*****d that Sunshine on Leith being belted out by the Hibs fans sounds so good.  

I've seen videos of the Hibs end after the 2016 cup final and even I end up with a huge lump in my throat.

Junkie p***ks.