Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

31 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

An old p***k rudely gestured and flapped his disabled badge at me as I was parking in the last disabled bay in a car park today. Obviously thought I was just parking there for the crack. Didn't have time to get my disabled badge out the glovebox and wave it back at him. 

Should've hunted him down in the car park and put the badge a cm in front of his pus. IMO.

14 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

I’ve found myself going to Lidl at the weekend and buying half a dozen of their little bread rolls as opposed to traditional morning rolls. Cut, butter, fill with streaky bacon and a poached egg with a light sprinkle of pepper. Nom nom nom!

Your cholesterol level must be through the roof.

I like Lidl's croissants.

Edited by Jacksgranda

Here's a weird one, Julian Assange is trying to hack into my P+B account, the coordinates indicate Belmarsh Prison! @Div ?

P.S. Checked again and it appears to be from the middle of the Thames rather than Belmarsh...

image.thumb.png.346c11c0b18a2b263daf594a162e0189.png

Edited by welshbairn

Here's a weird one, Julian Assange is trying to hack into my P+B account, the coordinates indicate Belmarsh Prison! [mention=1]Div[/mention] ?
P.S. Checked again and it appears to be from the middle of the Thames rather than Belmarsh...
image.thumb.png.346c11c0b18a2b263daf594a162e0189.png

rab b nesbit

Spent nearly £200 on a pair of Diesel and a pair of Levi jeans. The Levi's are absolutely nowhere near the size they're meant to be and the Diesel, despite being 'taper fit' have a hem I could get my head through. 

I'm contemplating using iTailor to get a pair made to measure. A bit scared they'll be shite quality though. 

3 minutes ago, Dele said:

Spent nearly £200 on a pair of Diesel and a pair of Levi jeans. The Levi's are absolutely nowhere near the size they're meant to be and the Diesel, despite being 'taper fit' have a hem I could get my head through. 

I'm contemplating using iTailor to get a pair made to measure. A bit scared they'll be shite quality though. 

Are these what you're after?

images.jpeg-11.jpg

I fucking hate buying jeans nowadays. Either baw huggingly tight or the same shape as yer da’s old wranglers.

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

I fucking hate buying jeans nowadays. Either baw huggingly tight or the same shape as yer da’s old wranglers.

This iTailor online thing, you supply the measurements, pick the denim and wash etc and they deliver for £65.

I think you should do it and then report your findings. :)

This iTailor online thing, you supply the measurements, pick the denim and wash etc and they deliver for £65.
I think you should do it and then report your findings. [emoji4]

Sounds like a hassle tbh

1 hour ago, Dele said:

Image result for evisu jeans

1 hour ago, Dele said:

You could always go to a shop and try them on first.