Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Guest Moomintroll
Don’t know what’s so funny about it, it’s a dead fox right next to a public footpath where dogs and children pass regularly and I have no idea how it found itself there and why despite not having a head there is no blood and no sign of a struggle. I suspect foul play.
Throbbs, it's a dead fox, not a joyless cup of coffee.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Don’t know what’s so funny about it, it’s a dead fox right next to a public footpath where dogs and children pass regularly and I have no idea how it found itself there and why despite not having a head there is no blood and no sign of a struggle. I suspect foul play.

The chickens fighting back?

For the last couple of years i've been following the progress of the Ospreys at the Loch of the Lowes from the initial return of the adults to the departure of the chicks in the Autumn.  Due to start soon so, if anyone would be interested in following the progress, here's a link.  Will be up and running soon.

https://scottishwildlifetrust.org.uk/things-to-do/watch-wildlife-online/loch-of-the-lowes-webcam/

Was in Stobbie getting the haircut (v decent, btw) so nipped into Lidl and the bakery was just putting out the goodies. Cinnamon buns are lovely. I now want to go back to Lidl for more. 

lidl bakery is class. cheese topped rolls my favourite

lidl bakery is class. cheese topped rolls my favourite

I’ve found myself going to Lidl at the weekend and buying half a dozen of their little bread rolls as opposed to traditional morning rolls. Cut, butter, fill with streaky bacon and a poached egg with a light sprinkle of pepper. Nom nom nom!

An old p***k rudely gestured and flapped his disabled badge at me as I was parking in the last disabled bay in a car park today. Obviously thought I was just parking there for the crack. Didn't have time to get my disabled badge out the glovebox and wave it back at him.