Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

8 hours ago, L'immortale Par said:

Could see us running a fine establishment with quality shoes up top and a secret opium and kebab den below.

Tbh it's just what Sevilla was missing

2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Still honest people going around, got a note and his phone number left on the car from a guy who said he'd damaged it reversing out.

My mum clipped a line of parked cars in Dunfermline. She asked what to do so I told her to leave a note on all of them. Only one got in touch and she agreed to skip going through insurance and would just pay for their damage so agreed to meet them at the Ford garage to settle up once it was done.

The newly painted car was all fixed up and parked outside for its proud owners as my mum pulled into the garage and ploughed right into it again. 

My mum clipped a line of parked cars in Dunfermline. She asked what to do so I told her to leave a note on all of them. Only one got in touch and she agreed to skip going through insurance and would just pay for their damage so agreed to meet them at the Ford garage to settle up once it was done.
The newly painted car was all fixed up and parked outside for its proud owners as my mum pulled into the garage and ploughed right into it again. 

My sister is an equally wonderful driver. She ripped the bumper off her car in a supermarket car park. Went to collect her newly repaired car and in the process of reversing it out of the garage car park ripped the bumper off it. Needless to say neither time were her fault. Even though both bollards had been there for many years.

4 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Still honest people going around, got a note and his phone number left on the car from a guy who said he'd damaged it reversing out.

If it was at your bit it's more likely he was menaced by the Smudger into leaving his number 

Guest Moomintroll
Did he leave you two tickets for a concert?

On 04/03/2020 at 14:10, Shotgun said:

Have you ever done the exercise where you take your age, and subtract it from your date of birth? Then you think of all the monumental world events that took place in that period of time before you were born. For me, that would everything from 1905 to 1962. Ancient history, right?

Then you consider that a child born today, will look at everything that's happened while you've been alive in exactly the same way. The Cold War, man walking on the moon, the introduction of the Internet, 9/11 and the resulting wars, Britain's time in the EU...all ancient history.

1885 - 1952. 

2 hours ago, throbber said:

I was thinking it might be her until the point she mentions wanting to have sex herself!

Or that it implies you own more than one pair of socks.

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

What would rip a foxes head off out of curiosity?

Depends where. In a field, maybe a farmer’s shotgun. In an urban setting, maybe hit by a car. Or maybe your missus got a bit hungry?