Ad Lib

Things you want to share with P&B

Would you rather he shat on the living room floor ?

I’d just rather there was no dog excrement anywhere. He is a nice enough dog but there’s no excuse for that much jobby. I’m definitely not getting one.

Take him out for regular walks, then he won't shit in your garden.

I am not the owner of the dog and have enough things to do without having to take him for a walk.

I’m in the pharmacy picking up something for my son and it’s absolute junkie central. Feel like I’m getting a secondary opiate high just standing here.

Heading into town to start the annual <2hr Christmas buying. I say buying instead of shopping as the latter involves dicking around browsing as opposed to just going out and buying what you want, chit-f***ing-chat. 

Also feel smug when I pull it off each year. It gives me a sense of enormous well-being. 

(no Kenneth Williams gifs, please) 

4 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Heading into town to start the annual <2hr Christmas buying. I say buying instead of shopping as the latter involves dicking around browsing as opposed to just going out and buying what you want, chit-f***ing-chat. 

Also feel smug when I pull it off each year. It gives me a sense of enormous well-being. 

Sir I salute your strength, your courage, your indefatigability

Edited by MixuFixit

Heading into town to start the annual Also feel smug when I pull it off each year. It gives me a sense of enormous well-being. 
PARKLIFE

Nice to see the shy, retiring, demure Miss Flack keeping a low profile at her court appearance earlier..

8A8E1AB0-22C9-4285-8174-00ADB01FDF30.thumb.png.e4b3808c71056fb134457d49111bb855.png

She looks great in the court photos, Sunday morning walk of shame type pics. She could ride the **** straight off me while spitting, slapping and choking me, calling me all the worthless piece of shit names going.... I’d marry her, honestly let her near kill me and I wouldn’t press charges. I’d probably have to tap out a good few times right enough but go back for more.

Acquisition of Christmas presents. Status: complete. 

Don't know what all the fuss is about tbh. 

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

She looks great in the court photos, Sunday morning walk of shame type pics. She could ride the **** straight off me while spitting, slapping and choking me, calling me all the worthless piece of shit names going.... I’d marry her, honestly let her near kill me and I wouldn’t press charges. I’d probably have to tap out a good few times right enough but go back for more.

Bit weird, mate.

You must have led a pretty sheltered life Throbs.

Sheltered from large dogs anyway, always had smaller dogs when growing up. This dogs farts are fucking atrocious as well I must add.

15 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Acquisition of Christmas presents. Status: complete. 

Don't know what all the fuss is about tbh. 

2 minutes in the Lidls random shite aisle did it for me.