Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Recently came across this guy that now lives in Arbroath (He's not in the best condition) and apparently he was quite big in Germany back in the day. He suffers from dementia now. Anyone know anything about this guy?

He apparently thinks these 2 songs are rubbish and nowhere near his best, but can't remember his better songs but Youtube provides nothing.

On 21/02/2020 at 17:09, Theroadlesstravelled said:

The story of the 9 year old Australian kid with dwarfism who wanted to kill himself over being bullied at school is heartbreaking.

The $180,000 that has been raised to send him and his mum to America to go to Disneyland is a nice gesture.

Genuinely, Is he going to be tall enough for any of the rides?

3 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I gave myself a papercut underneath my fingernail earlier.

There are sometimes unwelcome side effect from following P+B instructions.

On 17/02/2020 at 19:02, Dee Man said:

I started innocently reading something online recently that didn't go the way I expected. It was something like, imagine getting an A4 piece of paper, putting it on it's side, resting it on your pee-hole, then quickly sliding it along it to give you a massive paper cut. 

I hope everyone reading that winced as hard as I did when I first read it. 

Stopped at a tyre fitting place yesterday as my tyre monitor thing in the car said I had a puncture. It was a quick fix and as I sat outside with my coffee one of the staff drove it out of the bay. He got out, left the engine running, handed this random bloke the key and said to them “Mr X, that’s your VW ready”. Fortunately Mr X saw me choke on my coffee and appeared to be an honest soul and so didn’t just jump in the car and drive off.