Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My youngest step daughter was at Womens Aid yesterday, and scored 20 out of 27 on their abusive relationship scale. If she only got a 20 I hate to think what anybody who gets a 27 is putting up with.

It's got to the point where I'm watching Limmy watch 3-2-1. It's worth it just to see proof that Ted Rogers wasn't as good at doing the 3-2-1 finger thing as he'd have you believe. 

6 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Love it when Limmy does stuff like this. Remember his thing with David Robertson's disappearing pen.

I was watching this on my phone in the pub last night, listening on my ear buds. Bloke sits down next to me, clocks the screen and says to me, "Is that Limmy?"

Didn't expect that in Eaton Rapids, Michigan.

1 hour ago, MSU said:

It's got to the point where I'm watching Limmy watch 3-2-1. It's worth it just to see proof that Ted Rogers wasn't as good at doing the 3-2-1 finger thing as he'd have you believe. 

On the Irish jokes theme - when my bairns were at primary school it was the Englishman who had become the stereotypical stupid person in jokes.

Rightly, or probably wrongly, I found this turn of events quite satisfying

On 04/02/2020 at 11:16, Dele said:

I use 4 eggs every day and scramble them. I add nothing but a touch of salt and pepper. 

The same size eggs today produced almost double the quantity of scrambled egg than 9o% of the time happens. 

4 eggs at a time???  Fk sake, what do you do for fibre A90? 

Or is it the classic roulette game of chance, guessing whether it’ll be A Flock of Bats or a Block of Flats? 

On 03/02/2020 at 15:28, Stellaboz said:

We used to make an "" Nnnnnn "sort of sound and flap our hands a bit.

Also, a friend of mine who hasn't posted on here for a while most certainly IS a spastic but does NOT like being called it. Which is tough shit.

We used to play Spazzy football, which basically meant a bunch of kids kicking a ball about whilst flapping our hands and forcing our tongues in front of our bottom teeth, making the "Nnnnnnn" noise you describe.

We really were wee arseholes.

1 hour ago, Adam said:

We used to play Spazzy football, which basically meant a bunch of kids kicking a ball about whilst flapping our hands and forcing our tongues in front of our bottom teeth, making the "Nnnnnnn" noise you describe.

We really were wee arseholes.

And these days you watch it?

7 minutes ago, WeAreElgin said:

I reheated leftover pizza with a kettle while pished at about 2 o'clock this morning. Just had to tell someone

Pop into a confessional in a Catholic church, tell the priest this and report back.  I'm intrigued as to what the advice would be.

Worst case scenario is that you get absolved.

36 minutes ago, WeAreElgin said:

I reheated leftover pizza with a kettle while pished at about 2 o'clock this morning. Just had to tell someone

I hope you didn't pish on the pizza and pour the kettle down the toilet...

44 minutes ago, WeAreElgin said:

Did you try to steam cook it or just pour boiling water over it?

59 minutes ago, WeAreElgin said:

What? In what way did you use the kettle? Did you stick the pizza to the side of it as it boiled?