Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

The words vegetable and lasagne next to one another make me very uneasy, it sounds absolutely disgusting to the point I wish to inflict physical harm on anyone who enjoys it.

You're welcome to come round and join us for some Throbber. 

Bring your own beer though.....

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

The words vegetable and lasagne next to one another make me very uneasy, it sounds absolutely disgusting to the point I wish to inflict physical harm on anyone who enjoys it.

The guy who didn't turn up for your 5s loves vegetable lasagne. 

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

Not sure I can make it to Japan in time to be at work on Monday morning, but thanks.

No worries. You should give healthy eating more consideration, Throbber.  I dread to think where I'd be if I hadn't......

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Just managed to lock the wife in the car. 

Only realised once I’d crossed the street and turned round to see her banging on the window.

Most importantly did you keep walking, or go back?

44 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Since you kidnapped her in Portugal, has she grown to love you over the years? It’s quite touching that your username(s) match her initials. 

Gads I thought I’d gotten away with it as well.

Might as we’ll hand her back now.

Had just been holding in a low-risk fart on the bus for a while, but eventually thought "f*** it".  Turns out the silent one (as correctly predicted) did actually smell (not predicted). Not horrific, but certainly far from pleasant. 

Anyway, just as I thought I was going to rumbled, a wifey gets on the bus and sits between me and the rest towards the front, and I can see her getting all manner of dirty looks now. 

Both proud and disgusted with myself.