Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My name is KnightswoodBear and I have a confession to make.

I was standing in the chippy last night and there was a song playing on the radio that I quite enjoyed.  Had no idea who it was but was thinking to myself that I'd need to try and find out to listen to the whole thing later.  Got to the end and the disc jockey told us who it was.

I was enjoying a Gerry Cinnamon song.  Kampfire Vampire is the name of it.

I only feel that by sharing this that I can begin to make my journey towards redemption from this.  With your help, I'll get there.

3 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I was standing in the chippy last night and there was a song playing on the radio that I quite enjoyed.  Had no idea who it was but was thinking to myself that I'd need to try and find out to listen to the whole thing later.  Got to the end and the disc jockey told us who it was.

Why do people always specify that they were "thinking to myself"? As opposed to thinking to other people?

This sounds a bit throbberish but here we go.

I have wee convection heater in my office next to the desk because quite frankly its fucking freezing and the radiator doesnt work.   A small flake of skin from my dry elbow was sitting on the edge of the desk and has now fallen into the heater.  The stench of burning skin is now so overpowering that Ive had to open the window, switch the heater off and leave my office.  I suppose this is what Australia must smell like these days. 

Anybody else smelled burning skin/flesh recently? Fucking minging. 

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

This sounds a bit throbberish but here we go.

I have wee convection heater in my office next to the desk because quite frankly its fucking freezing and the radiator doesnt work.   A small flake of skin from my dry elbow was sitting on the edge of the desk and has now fallen into the heater.  The stench of burning skin is now so overpowering that Ive had to open the window, switch the heater off and leave my office.  I suppose this is what Australia must smell like these days. 

Anybody else smelled burning skin/flesh recently? Fucking minging. 

The-Singing-Detective-007.jpg?width=620&