Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Got my CT scan results back yesterday. I have to go back for a PET scan next Wednesday as I have inflammation in some lymph nodes in my abdomen which they suspect might be metastasis. Strangely my tumor marker was down in yesterdays bloods but still slightly out of range. The inflammation could just be a virus.....I'll find out the results of the PET scan next Thursday and we'll take it from there. 

3 minutes ago, sjc said:

Got my CT scan results back yesterday. I have to go back for a PET scan next Wednesday as I have inflammation in some lymph nodes in my abdomen which they suspect might be metastasis. Strangely my tumor marker was down in yesterdays bloods but still slightly out of range. The inflammation could just be a virus.....I'll find out the results of the PET scan next Thursday and we'll take it from there. 

Best wishes mate.

2 hours ago, sjc said:

Good luck, m9.  We're all rooting for you.

Now that house you mentioned near Alyth...

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Good luck, m9.  We're all rooting for you.

Now that house you mentioned near Alyth...

Cheers mate.

Re: my house You'll need to speak to my wife, she'll inherit it........

5 hours ago, sjc said:

Best of luck man.

I'm assuming she doesn't physically make the candles she sells, which means somebody had to have been tasked with creating a scent to match Ms Paltrow's ladybits.

How's this?
Seriously, have you ever been near a real live woman?
Well no, I make scented candles for a living.
Right, of course. OK, well have you ever been to Fraserburgh? Arbroath? Loch Fyne? 
I have, yes.
Good. Well work with that. Come back at the end of the week and we'll do another test.
Could I not just...you know...have a wee sniff of the real thing?
Yeah, nice try pal. Back to the laboratory.