Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

13 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Maybe I've led a sheltered life but I can't think of any gathering where you'd have one guy in a back to front football top, one in a suit and one in a dinner jacket. 

I would love that picture. Zlatan Ibrahimovich wearing Judge Rinder’s outfit, Alf Roberts fae’ Corrie sporting a Sevco tie, and the wee guy from the Mad magazine wearing a back-to-front Sellik tap’.

I mean, Santa, what the fcuk were you thinking? Aftershave, socks, box of Cadbury Heroes, three pack of Titleist Pro V 1s..... you beardy cnut.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

The most prolific rapist in the world has a name similar to a fomer P&Bers handle

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50987823

In the last 5 years I have gone home from Manchester a dozen or more times too pissed to remember how I got there. Once was at a works party 200m from the address the rapist lived at.

Clearly I must be too ugly so it couldn't have been me. Thank f**k.

22 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Before a Caley Celtic game at Parkhead a few years ago we were drinking in the London Road Tavern and they were selling raffle tickets. First prize was a framed picture of the new Pope, with a Celtic top photoshopped on. I really wish I’d won it.

It now has pride of place above Magees fireplace. 

13 hours ago, JamboMikey said:

Are any of the good Hibs posters still on here like SodjeSI or Erin Go Bragh or is just the ones that post like they write their posts with a giant, novelty pencil?

Quick Question thread for this pish. 

My father, moron that he is, took his laptop to a computer repair shop as the cat walked over his keyboard and turned his screen upside down. Fella told him he was rally busy and to leave it with him for a couple of hours. Father came back to a fixed computer and a £20 bill. Moron.

13 minutes ago, Dele said:

Has anybody seen the plethora of sex tapes this lassie being detained in Ayia Napa has taken part in? 

Dirty midden. 

Thats one way to fill your PM inbox.