Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

37 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I've got know idea who this Phil guy is but I think I like him. 

twang-1.thumb.jpeg.f05e93d13cb7325596e749b70653b15f.jpeg

Great c**t. Told this story before (I think) they played Fatties and I ended up 'backstage' with them and he was being held up by two folk and just started screaming "Where's the fucking Dundees?!" 

We're basically best mates. 

On 21/11/2019 at 22:27, Dele said:

Mars/Maltesers were running a sort of in house competition as they're bringing out a new biscuit. The wanted a name for it and the winner would receive a cash prize and a certain amount of the new biscuits for free. 

Anyway, there was a boy at work who was sending in names and he found out last night that the name they have chosen is : Maltesers Biscuit.

:lol:

He's not happy. 

Colleague was saying she didn't get why people go on forums so I showed her this ^ post as an example of the genius of P&B. She replied "her profile pic is putting me off cos I don't actually think that's her". Dele you've been rumbled son.

21 minutes ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

Colleague was saying she didn't get why people go on forums so I showed her this ^ post as an example of the genius of P&B. She replied "her profile pic is putting me off cos I don't actually think that's her". Dele you've been rumbled son.

Early tomorrow I'll put up a picture of the finished design and you can show her. 

I'll also include a photo of my (Rebecca's) tits as proof. 

23 hours ago, Dele said:

If anybody is at a loose end on Friday night and fancies a wee night out at the o2 Carling in Glasgow, I've got two tickets for Shed Seven going to waste. I'm not wanting anything for them now I'd just rather they never just went in the bin. 

If anyone can get the use of them give is a PM and I'll get them sent out to you tonight. 

^^ said I had shite taste in music.

Here, get a life.  Thursday before work, pick up.

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

A fact you just backed up by posting that nonsense. 

Thank you. 

Knew you were an early riser. :lol:

Here have a listen this...If you want any more just PM me, we can become music friends.

Edited by SlipperyP