Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

On 23/11/2019 at 16:17, Shotgun said:

I agree with the outstanding decision portion but does it not, by definition, suggest that you couldn't have been all that drunken?

No quite the opposite. I can’t actually remember getting it, and nobody sober would ever consider a kebab for breakfast as a serious option. 

4 hours ago, Cerberus said:

In preparation for Brexit I’ve been watching the Sharpe the TV series from the 90s.

Disgusting that the government haven't commissioned a remake of Threads, only showing Brexit exploding over the north of England.

I was reminiscing about years gone by earlier today and realised that I have no memories whatsoever of anything worthwhile that happened in the year 2015. I’m not convinced it even took place.

Haha I just tried to remember anything and can't either. It was like a grey transition between indyref in 2014 and then the mass death of celebrities in 2016 that signalled we had passed through the portal into the hell timeline.
The hand of Josh meekings was that year.
I got married that year.
Besides those two things for to agree

The hand of Josh meekings was that year.
I got married that year.
Besides those two things for to agree

I remember watching the Celtic semi final but don’t even remember where I watched the final that year, Barcelona won the champions league and again I don’t remember where I watched the game or much about it.

I think I spent that entire year in a complete daze.

29 minutes ago, throbber said:

I remember watching the Celtic semi final but don’t even remember where I watched the final that year, Barcelona won the champions league and again I don’t remember where I watched the game or much about it.

I remember now. I went camping in Pitlochry that year and watched the final in the shitty campsite swimming pool bit.

I remember now. I went camping in Pitlochry that year and watched the final in the shitty campsite swimming pool bit.

I actually think I passed through Piltlochry that day on a train from Inverness - Edinburgh. It’s all flooding back now.