Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Finished work today, home tomorrow for 4 (four) weeks off.

During that time I’ve got;
Centre Parks this weekend with my family.
Iceland for a week on the 18th
Madrid for the Atletico Barca game on the last weekend in November.

Busy busy month coming up as I’ve got to move house somewhere in that time as well.
Is Centre Parks a cheaper Center Parcs?

4 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
43 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:
Finished work today, home tomorrow for 4 (four) weeks off.

During that time I’ve got;
Centre Parks this weekend with my family.
Iceland for a week on the 18th
Madrid for the Atletico Barca game on the last weekend in November.

Busy busy month coming up as I’ve got to move house somewhere in that time as well.

Is Centre Parks a cheaper Center Parcs?

It's a paddling pool and some rusty swings on the pitch at Central Park.

Aye, MONKMAN is off work for a month and touring Europe for a part of it but has he just finished work (for 14hrs) and sat eating a pikey pizza of tuna, beans, onion and cheese? 

Naw. Didn't think so. 

Everyone knows who the real winner at life is here. 8)

IMG_20191106_224529.thumb.jpg.a692073d592e6d80fe25f203d29ae4b7.jpg

Edit : to add photo. There's ham on it too. Bavarian.

Luxury that no Center Parcs will ever know. 

Edited by Dele

Aye, MONKMAN is off work for a month and touring Europe for a part of it but has he just finished work (for 14hrs) and sat eating a pikey pizza of tuna, beans, onion and cheese? 
Naw. Didn't think so. 
Everyone knows who the real winner at life is here. 8)

Probably the second worst pizza spoken of on this website. Looking at you Bairnardo...mango on a pizza by Christ.

52 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I'm not going to try it, and i'm going to knock it.

You're a monster.

All of the arguments against were dismantled on the relevant thread. Only @MONKMAN retained any credibility in the case for the prosecution with a well delivered telt. 

Mango is more at home with savoury than pineapple btw.

13 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

All of the arguments against were dismantled on the relevant thread. Only @MONKMAN retained any credibility in the case for the prosecution with a well delivered telt. 

Mango is more at home with savoury than pineapple btw.

Olive and pineapple is my daughter’s pizza of choice. 

All of the arguments against were dismantled on the relevant thread. Only [mention=14746]MONKMAN[/mention] Mango is more at home with savoury than pineapple btw.

And yet is still about as welcome as a dog shit.

Saw a film on Film 4 last night called 47 Metres Down.

Two American woman on holiday in Mexico decide to do the old ‘diving with sharks’, i.e. going in to a metal cage under the sea (where seemingly life’s always better), with scuba gear, and viewing the sharks who swim by.

They are having a nice time seeing some big b*****d sharks firing around when suddenly the cable keeping their cage attached to the boat snaps, and they plunge to the bottom of the sea floor, which is the eponymous depth.

Anyway, I won’t spoil what happens, but just wanted to talk about how incredibly terrifying the depths of the seas/oceans are. There’s one scene that is more frightening that any horror I’ve ever seen where someone has to swim to retrieve something and is keeping as close to the sea floor (still at 47 metres down) as possible only for the floor to fall away and it be revealed that there’s a massive fucking chasm. The character has to swim across this massive chasm to the other side. Below them is just a dark depth, totally unknowable, and it’s absolutely terrifying. There’s a shot when they’re halfway across that pans out and shows the mental scale of things and how dark, cold and silent it all feels.

The ocean depths are hugely interesting and intensely interesting but also massively frightening. Mental stuff.

Also, good film. Give it a watch.

3 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
Dont knock till you try

Keep it up, you are taking some of the heat off of me with this astonishing assertation.

Never. Moomintory