Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

6 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Got yet another excellent haircut at Magic Barbers in Carnoustie today, no chit chat or any of that shite either, just cuts your hair and you go home.

Thank you.

There's a hipster barbers just round the corner from me that gives you a free beer as you wait. Cunningly though, the price of their haircuts is about the price of a beer more expensive than other local barbers. 

That's round about when "do i need a pish or not....no i don't, yest I do" starts too
On that note, it's annoying when you just got for a pish and youve gone to the urinal and whilst standing there, you suddenly realize you also need a number two.

11 hours ago, Cerberus said:

I’m “trapped wind pain” years old.

Farty?

3 hours ago, Stellaboz said:
4 hours ago, Romeo said:
That's round about when "do i need a pish or not....no i don't, yest I do" starts too

On that note, it's annoying when you just got for a pish and youve gone to the urinal and whilst standing there, you suddenly realize you also need a number two.

Better than realising you also needed a number two.

Got yet another excellent haircut at Magic Barbers in Carnoustie today, no chit chat or any of that shite either, just cuts your hair and you go home.
Thank you.
The last haircut I had the woman didn't even ask what I wanted, I just sat down and she got on with it.

11 hours ago, Dee Man said:

There's a hipster barbers just round the corner from me that gives you a free beer as you wait. Cunningly though, the price of their haircuts is about the price of a beer more expensive than other local barbers. 

In the mid 90s, our local barber in St Andrews would pour you a whisky. 

47 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
18 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:
Thank you.

The last haircut I had the woman didn't even ask what I wanted, I just sat down and she got on with it.

Back, crack and sac?

12 minutes ago, Dele said:

I have decided that I am going the way of @Shandon Par and will be going tee total.

I will not be accepting questions nor making any further comment on the matter. 

Thank you. 

Will you be extending this to other topics?

I have decided that I am going the way of [mention=11914]Shandon Par[/mention] and will be going tee total.
Thank you. 

Another good man down. Will hold a minutes silence for you tomorrow.

38 minutes ago, Dele said:

I have decided that I am going the way of @Shandon Par and will be going tee total.

Thank you. 

I thought there were creams and strong antibiotics for, erm, "personal issues" these days rather than having to give up alcohol  ??