Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

23 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

9 in Western Australia. 

Don't ever doubt one of my anecdotes ever again.

Not doubting it, but was gonna get Mrs Romeo a plate a few years ago (i know, i know) and couldn't really get what she wanted to work out properly because of the limitations, thought they might have changed it..

So don't ever doubt my intentions again.

eta Bloody immigrants..

Edited by Romeo

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

Not doubting it, but was gonna get Mrs Romeo a plate a few years ago (i know, i know) and couldn't really get what she wanted to work out properly because of the limitations, thought they might have changed it..

eta Bloody immigrants..

SL69 PER?

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

eta Bloody immigrants..

*emigrant to you. 

You should move to Australia and get her a 9 character plate and not even have to worry about putting numbers in it. Problem solved.

Mr Vaz said that night with the two rent boys where he pretended to be a washing machine repair man called Jim was all a dreadful misunderstanding - and that he had only wanted to chat about interior design.

:lol:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7624829/Shamed-Keith-Vaz-taken-hospital-just-hours-sex-drugs-shame-report.html

21 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Mr Vaz said that night with the two rent boys where he pretended to be a washing machine repair man called Jim was all a dreadful misunderstanding - and that he had only wanted to chat about interior design.

x3r8q2r851u21.gif