Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

4 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
5 hours ago, Cerberus said:
A friend of mine had been Venmoing money to a girl so she’d send him nudes of her.

His wife found out and she wants a divorce.

Has been doing what?

Venmoing.

It’s when you send money to a girl in return for nudes but you get found out and your wife wants a divorce.

11 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I just tore my Star Wars lounge pants in the right undercarriage area.

Displeased by this. They'll have to be chucked out now. Sad times.

Pity they don't make them in adult sizes.

A couple of weeks ago there was a discussion about the colours of Walkers crisp packets - specifically that they'd bucked the trend by making their cheese and onion packets blue, and salt and vinegar green, the opposite way to everybody else.

So why have they followed the herd with their square crisps?

Square Crisps.jpg

12 minutes ago, GordonD said:

A couple of weeks ago there was a discussion about the colours of Walkers crisp packets - specifically that they'd bucked the trend by making their cheese and onion packets blue, and salt and vinegar green, the opposite way to everybody else.

So why have they followed the herd with their square crisps?

Square Crisps.jpg

I guess it's because Square crisps used to be produced by Smiths and the precedent was already set before they took it over?

10 hours ago, tamthebam said:

yoda.jpg.0b35431c8c233f724e546de6fea41e38.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

yoda2.jpg.355193c22af7f38ef1a4c6ac335c1c60.jpg

Also, right up you get it.

A hurtful thing to say.

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

In the right undercarriage?

How many undercarriages have you got?

Just the one.

42 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Pity they don't make them in adult sizes.

Also hurtful.

Some idiot has climbed a 300ft chimney in Carlisle and got stuck, upside doon no less, at the top.

Reported at 02:20 and still stuck with no way to rescue him without as it stands.

IMG_2505.jpg

Had this email earlier from "Glenn", with his passport and Visa attached. I'd like to think he has read some of my P&B posts and thought "that's the chap I need in Edinburgh to help me invest £40 million. 

Hi, Did you receive my message  dated 24th/10/2019? I am still awaiting your response.

My name is Glenn Penny from United States of America,resident in Abu Dhabi-United Arab Emirate. I am working as a Consultant. I have a client who has an interest in Investment in United Kingdom. He has available fund meant for investment in your location In United Kingdom and have 1000kg gold with 24 karat and 99.9% purity. I have gone through your activities and I strongly believe you have the potential ability to handle this project fund.

With your knowledge and experience, I strongly believe you can handle the Capital Project in your city which I want to share with you.

It is a pity that I don't have steady internet access due to my health conditions. I am still recovering from the ugly experience I had and during the surgical operation. Please, you have to bear with me on the ground of my ill health.

Before I proceed on this matter, do understand that I am not the owner of the fund. My duty over this project is nothing but a consultant mandate to source for a reliable and trustworthy fellow or company that has what it takes to successfully execute my client's project. If you conf your willingness to invest my client's fund practically means that I have definitely achieved my mandate. My sole responsibility is to find the project executioner and I have done exactly that by finding you. If you believe in God, I am sure you will carry out this project putting God first. You are kindly advised to study the MOU AND AGREEMENT TO HAVE PURE AND CORRECT PICTURE OF THE PROPOSAL.

Additionally, you have a 100% right to choose the kind investment you deem profitable to invest my client fund, so, make a feasibility study of the area you wish to invest and come up with something interesting and convincing.

Given the importance of the project,  in spite of my health state I was still able to meet with client severally to discuss and  strategies to effectively execute this project. It is also important to inform you that one of the major factors under discussion was centered on whether the assets would be safe and secured in your hand if transferred to your custody. Frankly, it took me time to convince them of how reliable you are, which I placed my judgments on the contents of your profile viewed about your activities. I hope you will not disappoint me for making such recommendations.

First and for most, I want you to know that my client clearly stated that any investor who is ready to handle the project should prove beyond any reasonable doubt how sincere and transparent he/she is. So many ugly experiences happens in the world today and one ought to be very careful to avoid falling into the dangerous arms of swindlers who go about setting traps for the unsuspecting innocent people. These are bunch of bad and evil scammers, fraudsters,cheaters and liars who specializes in ripping innocent people of their hard earned resources through the internet. To be honest with you, this is simply the reason he insisted that face to face meeting must be arranged in the  investors country. He maintain that the real identity of who is going to manage the fund should be known. Also, that will give the manager to be the opportunity of knowing the authenticity of the transaction and this will delete any fear or doubt from both parties involved. My client always tell me that the best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them. He so much believe in this his ideology and that is the only reason he intends to trust you with his product. That is, if you prove that your sincerity is no in doubt.

Personally, I strongly believes that relationship is built on two solid foundations which are  Respect and Trust. Both elements have to be there and  it has to be mutual. You can have respect for someone, but if you don't have trust, the friendship will crumble and there is nothing anybody can do about it. Truthfulness and Collaboration is a key part of success of any organization, and this is executed through a clearly defined vision and mission and based on transparency and constant communication. The single most important ingredient in the recipe for success is transparency because transparency builds trust. Lack of transparency results in distrust and deep sense of insecurity which will no doubt damage any relationship especially, business relationship. Happiness and creativity rest on a foundation of transparency to yourself and others. Knowing your own heart and speaking clearly to others keep you on the path. Truth never damages a cause that is just. The keys to brand success are self-definition, transparency, authenticity and accountability. Without all this ingredients, any business relationship will collapse like a card of badly arranged card. You are properly guided and please, treat as imperative.

Here is my clients contact, I have briefed him and he wants to have direct communication with you before disclosing any further information but before contacting him, make out your procious time to study the documents to know the terms and procedure for the fund transfer, you will see your responsibilities, your oblivation and your benefit.

3 hours ago, gkneil said:

Some idiot has climbed a 300ft chimney in Carlisle and got stuck, upside doon no less, at the top.

Reported at 02:20 and still stuck with no way to rescue him without as it stands.

IMG_2505.jpg

30 years ago or so they'd have just sent Fred Dibnah up to get him doon, no need for helicopters or cherry pickers....

14 hours ago, Cerberus said:

A friend of mine had been Venmoing money to a girl so she’d send him nudes of her.

His wife found out and she wants a divorce.

At the risk of sounding like an auld c**t what is "venmoing money"?