Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Trans woman who sued beauty clinics for refusing to wax her scrotum loses case
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/trans-woman-who-sued-beauty-20708259

If you get a chance, read the full judgement in the case.

The judge clearly thinks that the plaintiff is a despicable person, a liar, a money grabber and a racist. Genuinely made me angry reading it and I am basically numb to the world.

4 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:
17 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

Yep, a sweet potato is not actually a potato.

Surely that's pretty obvious, no? Next you'll be telling us pineapples aren't actually apples.

I knew that, but I'm disappointed my pine tree has only yielded shitey wee brown things.

Two unrelated tales from today...

I know of a Scottish guy over here who was told, "f**k off back to where you came from you c**t, this country doesn't need you or your kind". Straight out the racists handbook of clichéd insults. Presumably said without a hint of irony from the non-Aboriginal, probably 2nd or 3rd generation immigrant. 

On a different theme, I just learned three of my son's friends are called Logic, Diamond and Green. 

On a different theme, I just learned three of my son's friends are called Logic, Diamond and Green. 

Hi, nice to meet you. My name’s Green.
Nice to meet you too. What’s your first name?
Green.
What?
Green.
No, your first name.
Green.
f**k, is that the time? Gotta run.

6 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

Surely that's pretty obvious, no? Next you'll be telling us pineapples aren't actually apples.

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I knew that, but I'm disappointed my pine tree has only yielded shitey wee brown things.

dull but true: pineapples used to be massively fucking expensive and used as status symbols during well-to-do dinner parties where they were exhibited on special cut glass stands and not eaten; they were grown in special houses - sometimes shaped like pineapples (but not under the sea, spongebob fans) and you'd get put in prison or deported for stealing the things

they also taste fucking awful, are made of horrible string and ruin otherwise perfectly good pizzas

Image result for pineapple shaped dome

Two unrelated tales from today...
I know of a Scottish guy over here who was told, "f**k off back to where you came from you c**t, this country doesn't need you or your kind". Straight out the racists handbook of clichéd insults. Presumably said without a hint of irony from the non-Aboriginal, probably 2nd or 3rd generation immigrant. 
Dont mean to cause alarm here. Just letting you know that we need to run some more tests. But, we are concerned that with a friend called Logic, your son may be.....

Well, he may be a nerd.