Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Na, she's the DJ. I've picked her daughter up loads of times before and we stick the radio on straight away and  there she is blethering away.

Ah, right, it's the mother who does the radio show. I thought it was the daughter on some local station with an audience of about thirty. Makes a lot more sense now.

1 minute ago, Angusfifer said:

Fresh out of the oven. These will be getting some additional brandy through them in the next couple of months to keep them moist (steady Kenneth)...

20191015_210854.jpg

Christmas cakes should, be round, and, not contain chocolate chips

1 hour ago, buchan30 said:

Realised my mistake here when looking at the bairns whale/dolphin map tonight. They are found much further north, but would still travel to see them.

this is one for the 80s kids but on the Bairns Whale Map are there pictures of Crawford Baptie and Dougie Robertson? 

33 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

My opinion of him has improved after I found out he rides a white charger.

He's the guy I want to lead us tbh. After the last few years, riding up a mountain on a white horse is as good as it gets. Well, that and wanting to raze America to the ground...

Hi lads, I've got another wee song out. It's about the general positivity I felt on my graduation day, before finding myself still living with my parents two years later. Tragic. Anyway, feel free to give it a like or share if you enjoy it, but just a view would be more than appreciated.

You'll see Bottlenose dolphins in the Moray & Cromarty/Dornoch Firth & even in Aberdeen Harbour, Humpback whales seem to be regularly visiting the Firth of Forth these days and the Hebridean Whale and Dolphin Trust keep a sightings map for the west coast:

https://whaletrack.hwdt.org/sightings-map/

Yeah, there is a thing called forth marine mammals on Facebook that do shorewatching at kinghorn. Been down a few times but never been fortunate enough to see anything yet. Quite cool we have that sort of wildlife on our coastline.