Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 hours ago, GordonD said:

Whoever invented Skips was a genius. I mean, most of us, when we've unpacked a fragile item, just throw away the little pieces of polystyrene. This guy dyed them yellow and flogged them as a snack!

A hero

I don't like crisps.
Saw this on the BBC website, I had genuinely forgotten that David Gray existed and now I find out he has one of the top selling albums of this century!  
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-50013491
2nd biggest cultural contribution by David Gray. 2nd of course to the events at Hampden on 21st May 2016.

Have been looking for a wee part time job and put some basic, generic details online along with a cobbled together CV.  The idea is that i find something local and within my range of capabilities to provide beer vouchers and maybe the occasional holiday.

Amongst the responses i've had is the british fucking army 😮😮    I'm in my 60s ffs.

I await the appropriate Dad's Army shit that will inevitably follow. Will i need to salute or bow to Sergeant Wilson ??

12 hours ago, Romeo said:

I used to prefer Walkers over Golden Wonder but that's reversed now. Golden Wonder have upped their game recently especially with their cheese and onion and smokey bacon flavours.

Golden Wonder were started in Stockbridge, Edinburgh in 1947. 

They're currently owned by Tayto, the irish crisp makers. No doubt one of our correspondents over the water can tell us if Tayto crisps are shite or not. 

I used to prefer Walkers over Golden Wonder but that's reversed now. Golden Wonder have upped their game recently especially with their cheese and onion and smokey bacon flavours.

Golden Wonder’s pickled onion flavour are the crisp eaters crisp. Tremendous.

1 hour ago, Dele said:

I've ordered chicken Korma pizza for tea. 

I am excited. 

1 hour ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Your threshold for glee is set pretty low. 

Bear in mind he's a Dundee supporter.