Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

5 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I used to prefer Walkers over Golden Wonder but that's reversed now. Golden Wonder have upped their game recently especially with their cheese and onion and smokey bacon flavours.

Walkers Baked range beats anything Golden Wonder have to offer IMO.

I used to prefer Walkers over Golden Wonder but that's reversed now. Golden Wonder have upped their game recently especially with their cheese and onion and smokey bacon flavours.
It's hard finding Golden Wonder though, isn't it? It's strange how much this changed over the years - maybe 15 years ago all the shops, little or large, stocked Golden Wonder at their checkout and everybody knew that blue was salt and vinegar while green meant cheese and onion. Nowadays there will be people out there who have always known Walkers as the big crisp brand and blue packets always having cheese and onion crisps inside.

45 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Walkers Baked range beats anything Golden Wonder have to offer IMO.

You're a fucking monster and should be banhammered immediately.

43 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
52 minutes ago, Romeo said:

It's hard finding Golden Wonder though, isn't it? It's strange how much this changed over the years - maybe 15 years ago all the shops, little or large, stocked Golden Wonder at their checkout and everybody knew that blue was salt and vinegar while green meant cheese and onion. Nowadays there will be people out there who have always known Walkers as the big crisp brand and blue packets always having cheese and onion crisps inside.

Home Bargains always have then in for 25p a packet.

14 hours ago, ICTChris said:

French murder suspect arrested at Glasgow Airport https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-50020903

Chilling story. I wonder if he was coming to Glasgow for any particular reason.

When did WTM start posting on P&B?

He would be coming to the UK probably hoping for a no deal brexit.

58 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
1 hour ago, Romeo said:

First place I ever saw Walkers crisps was the Berwick Rangers social club. Ordered a bag of cheese and onion and was handed a blue packet. Shoved it back across the bar and said "I asked for cheese & onion." The barman shoved it back and said that's what it was. I was left feeling a basic law of physics had been violated before my eyes. Now, as you say, it takes a mental step to look at a packet of Golden Wonder coloured blue and remember that it contains salt & vinegar.

Always stocked in Tesco.

Golden Wonder’s salt and vinegar has always been miles better than its Walkers equivalent. Always plenty in Asda, Tesco and Farmfoods.

Could go a bag now actually.

54 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Skips.

Close thread.

Whoever invented Skips was a genius. I mean, most of us, when we've unpacked a fragile item, just throw away the little pieces of polystyrene. This guy dyed them yellow and flogged them as a snack!