Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:
18 minutes ago, Dee Man said:
Spoiler
  Reveal hidden contents

20191007_013207.thumb.jpg.0c81ec9a51fcdbd35340428ec7fecb11.jpg

I hope you get eaten by a spider tonight.

Having been back to Scotland thrice in the last year I can confirm that you see far more there than over here. Granted, they are more dangerous over here but you don't see them enough to worry about them.

That could be to do with the two cats doing their jobs right enough. 

2 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

We need more detail though. If he's eating it hot at some wee cafe inside Costco that's bad enough, but we can't discount the possibility he's smuggled a tin opener inside and has boosted some cold hot dogs off a pallet.

Philpy loves a pallet right enough.

Went whale watching today and it was awesome - not a word I use lightly, or ever.

I've actually realised just how spectacular it was now that I'm home and thinking back on it. 

What kind of whales? My youngest loves animals. We really fancy going up to the murray firth apparently you get a lot of dolphins and whales especially orcas up that way.

Have seen them at animal parks, but would be awesome to actually see them out in the wild.

10 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Went whale watching today and it was awesome - not a word I use lightly, or ever.

I've actually realised just how spectacular it was now that I'm home and thinking back on it. 

Did this in NZ. Thought it was great, next day went swimming with a pod of dolphins, which was more with than a home support at Station Park...

Was one of my best living memories, even though I nearly drowned as one fucker tried to cuddle me (that's what the guy on the boat said).

Lost all my photos for the 2 days while pished in Kaikoura nightlife, taking photos of dirties and me, just after the slow dance.

Edited by SlipperyP

10 hours ago, buchan30 said:

What kind of whales? My youngest loves animals. We really fancy going up to the murray firth apparently you get a lot of dolphins and whales especially orcas up that way.

Have seen them at animal parks, but would be awesome to actually see them out in the wild.

Humpbacks. It's the migration season as they head down to Antartica. 

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

Just like Scotrail - they clean a train in seven minutes too. The difference is that the Japanese aren't manky b*****ds so the train is virtually spotless to begin with, whereas Scotrail passengers leave behind empty coffee cups, beer cans and sandwich wrappers so the train still looks like Glastonbury the morning after even when the cleaners have been.