Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Went out to put something in the recycling in the garden this morning (about 6.30, as I went downstairs for a drink) and noticed a small black box near the grass and thought nothing of it. The wife went out later and noticed the box and picked it up and burst out laughing. It was a rabbit from Anne summers, still sealed and in the box. f**k knows how it got there, but we stay on an end terrace

6 minutes ago, philpy said:

Went out to put something in the recycling in the garden this morning (about 6.30, as I went downstairs for a drink) and noticed a small black box near the grass and thought nothing of it. The wife went out later and noticed the box and picked it up and burst out laughing. It was a rabbit from Anne summers, still sealed and in the box. f**k knows how it got there, but we stay on an end terrace

f**k may not know how it got there but we all do.  Yer Mrs does too...

I woke up yesterday afternoon after nightshift to a text from the wife telling me she was away to her friend's house for a birthday party. I've just had a swatch on Facebook and seen that her friend has posted 38 photos of the party for their 2 year old. 

Chihuahua. 

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

My sister and nephew's flight path into Gatwick about 10 minutes ago.

image.png.5a83447add0d9cc29fc81e676d4baa68.png

P.S. My nephew's reply: "Yes we missed our slot apparently!"

My Mrs folks live in Burgess Hill, and it is very rare there isn't a plane circling above their house waiting to land at Gatwick. 

Incidentally from the top floor at my work, can watch the planes come into land at the airport, usually waste a good couple hours a day doing that.  

8 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

My Mrs folks live in Burgess Hill, and it is very rare there isn't a plane circling above their house waiting to land at Gatwick. 

Incidentally from the top floor at my work, can watch the planes come into land at the airport, usually waste a good couple hours a day doing that.  

Apologies if you understood and are making a further point but I think he's posting the pic due to the flight path resembling a dick and balls.

Disappointed the pilot didn't fly in a straight line out from the helmet and intermittently turn the transponder off tbh. 

Edited by Dee Man

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

Apologies if you understood and are making a further point but I think he's posting the pic due to the flight path resembling a dick and balls.

Disappointed the pilot didn't fly in a straight line out from the helmet and intermittently turn the transponder off tbh. 

You are correct, it does and he definitely was. 

However now you all know I can see flights land and take off. 

2 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Gerard Kelly is one of those specifically Scottish actors who is as a person thoroughly lovely but plays terrifyingly convincing psychos. Peter Mullen's another.

I just remember him from City Lights. Looking on his IMDB page it says he was a nutter in Eastenders and Brookside so I'm guessing this is where you saw him?