Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

I've just heard a protester in favour of a hard Brexit being interviewed by the BBC outside the Houses of Parliament. She said her piece and said stuff like "Given the opportunity, Boris will take us out" and "The MPs are trying to make life difficult for Boris". After the interview they went back to the studio where the newsreader found it necessary to clarify that "When she said Boris she was referring to Boris Johnson".

Aye cheers hen, I thought she was talking about Boris Becker. 

images.jpeg-4.jpg

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I've just heard a protester in favour of a hard Brexit being interviewed by the BBC outside the Houses of Parliament. She said her piece and said stuff like "Given the opportunity, Boris will take us out" and "The MPs are trying to make life difficult for Boris". After the interview they went back to the studio where the newsreader found it necessary to clarify that "When she said Boris she was referring to Boris Johnson".

Related image

6 hours ago, Dee Man said:

pasternak.jpg.e2b14c16a21c25976a9b5f4200c88736.jpg

1888034519_boristhespider.jpg.93aae379533cfb1e847e2ed986fcbcc3.jpg

6 hours ago, Dee Man said:

TBF, they're a pair of shaggers and would need to be defined.

I think journalists are wary of referring to him as Boris, less it seem matey or bias.

Boris Yeltsin is the best Boris. When Parliament defied him, he sent in the tanks. Yeltsin means Yeltsin.

Similar to Chris, i had a fantastic occular migraine experience the other day in work.  Started off with the whole underwater round the edge of the eyes experience, then onto words becoming blurred ending up with me having double vision.  Eventually disappeared though (no Iain Drilling luckily).

Might have been Brian Tumour, thinking out it. 

6 hours ago, The Real Saints said:

Alright lads, a bit of shameless self-promotion. I've released a new song. You don't have to listen to it if you hate it, but a click would be much appreciated regardless. 

I'll do it tomorrow, the pills I'm on have made me tired.