Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

22 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Opened a packet of bacon this morning - said on the label 'Average contents 7 rashers'.

It actually contained FOUR. Raging.

At least you now know which rotten cnut got your missing three! 

6 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 hour ago, GordonD said:
My avatar is actually a good resemblance.

Jaundice?

Very mild case, when I was about six.

4 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
1 hour ago, GordonD said:
My avatar is actually a good resemblance.

Speccy speccy four eyes

Since I was about six.

Here, you don't think there's a connection?

Nah, the jaundice was probably contracted from the school toilets, which were so fucking honking they'd have put a Second Division club to shame.

Since I was about six.
Here, you don't think there's a connection?
Nah, the jaundice was probably contracted from the school toilets, which were so fucking honking they'd have put a Second Division club to shame.

My daughter had jaundice when she was born. She was small, round and yellow. We called her melonie.

22 hours ago, GordonD said:

But you've hung it upside down. Expect war to break out at any minute.

Hadn't noticed that. Was accidentally stoned to f**k as had been in a huge cloud of dope smoke all evening. Fortunately I found a half-eaten olive and pineapple pizza to tuck into when I got home. 

I joined p&b ten years ago today, its been educational, informative, hilarious and at times a bit scary.
After a bit of research it would appear that 10 years on p&b is called a mushroom supper anniversary.
Anybody know what a 20th p&b anniversary is called?

1 minute ago, stevieKTID said:

I joined p&b ten years ago today, its been educational, informative, hilarious and at times a bit scary.
After a bit of research it would appear that 10 years on p&b is called a mushroom supper anniversary.

1 - year - The Iron Cross (in honour of throbber)

10 years - The Mushroom Supper

20 years - The Hunchback

19 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Hadn't noticed that. Was accidentally stoned to f**k as had been in a huge cloud of dope smoke all evening. Fortunately I found a half-eaten olive and pineapple pizza to tuck into when I got home. 

I'm hoping you meant you found it in the fridge when you got home, not that you found it on the pavement and planned to tuck into it when you got home.

Just now, GordonD said:

I'm hoping you meant you found it in the fridge when you got home, not that you found it on the pavement and planned to tuck into it when you got home.

It was in the kitchen. The nipper (home alone) had ordered a pizza but had kindly left some out for me. The dog may have had a go at it first. 

23 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:

Anyone reaching the 20th anniversary will receive a tv from Div (volume control is bust but, at that price, you couldn't turn it down). Pick up 12 Ruel Street. Bring yer maw.

1 hour ago, stevieKTID said:

Revelation. You get to find out which accounts Div has been using as his alter egos.

Spoiler

Magee and 8mile to boost the Sunday traffic.

Edited by welshbairn