Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Some disgusting pervert off this forum in what I can only assume is some sort of sick joke, has just posted this on Twitter:

AA312CA4-ABE7-4626-9B55-538EC49C4DB3.thumb.jpeg.2c0228904b9a58a0e98d8772c87fc67a.jpeg

19 hours ago this was posted and for as fucking beastly as a mushroom looks the sauce is really grinding my gears. The f**k has gone on there? A wee dash pretty much on one chip? What’s the fucking point?

19 hours ago this was posted and for as fucking beastly as a mushroom looks the sauce is really grinding my gears. The f**k has gone on there? A wee dash pretty much on one chip? What’s the fucking point?
Let me tell you what that picture represents. In each individual aspect, and as a whole....

Some c**t getting exactly what they deserve.

That mushroom supper looks superb. Not sure about the sauce whatever it is but bring it on. Dr Concrete is a glorified brickies' labourer doctor after all so we should follow doctor's orders. 

Me n you are going to come to blows (steady) before this week is out!

8 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Me n you are going to come to blows (steady) before this week is out!

I had my first day back training yesterday after a couple of weeks relaxing and am on the verge of tears today, tipping into actual tears at times I am so wrecked. 

I had my first day back training yesterday after a couple of weeks relaxing and am on the verge of tears today, tipping into actual tears at times I am so wrecked. 

Well, wind it in then!

How did you know I had it out? 

You’re yer mother’s boy, always putting out. Ha, zing!
Also; since when did chippy's come in shoeboxes? 

Becoming more and more common. Me and my pal ordered a chippy (correct name, well done) not long ago and all the meat came in a box and two bags of chips accompanied...we orders two suppers and a safety black pudding single.

Just now, NJ2 said:

You’re yer mother’s boy, always putting out. Ha, zing!

Becoming more and more common. Me and my pal ordered a chippy (correct name, well done) not long ago and all the meat came in a box and two bags of chips accompanied...we orders two suppers and a safety black pudding single.

Simply not enough Kenneths available to cover this post. 

I've only ever been handed a box with a fish supper, which seems fair enough. It's nowhere near the sophistication of the box @Melanius Mullarkeygot that monstrosity in.

My thing I want to share : after being cruelly denied a haircut from the boi today, I've just done my hair for my trek to Fife. Its sitting fucking perfectly, at least knocked me up a score. Braw. 

I meant to make a scathing remark about the broon saas, or lack-there-of too! Disgusting.

I've only ever been handed a box with a fish supper, which seems fair enough. It's nowhere near the sophistication of the box [mention=70922]Melanius Mullarkey[/mention]got that monstrosity in.
My thing I want to share : after being cruelly denied a haircut from the boi today, I've just done my hair for my trek to Fife. Its sitting fucking perfectly, at least knocked me up a score. Braw. 

Fife is about to get torn a new one! I’m sitting in Costa, just killing time not rushing my coffee like a maniac, before boarding a train to, you guessed it, Fife! Lock up fucking everything!

53 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Me and my pal ordered a chippy (correct name, well done) not long ago and all the meat came in a box and two bags of chips accompanied...we orders two suppers and a safety black pudding single.

Is that the same as a single black pudding? 

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

That mushroom supper looks superb. Not sure about the sauce whatever it is but bring it on. Dr Concrete is a glorified brickies' labourer doctor after all so we should follow doctor's orders. 

It was a lovely sweet curry sauce. Complimented the shrooms nicely. Washed down with San Pellegrino Limonata.

3 hours ago, NJ2 said:

There was a little tub just out of picture (steady) which contained the rest of the sauce.

Is that the same as a single black pudding? 

Almost identical.
There was a little tub just out of picture (steady) which contained the rest of the sauce.

Well horse it all on like an adult or leave it off and dip your deviant meal like the vagabond you are.