Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Peterson (Bronson is a nom de guerre from his boxing days) is a complete clown. Sentenced to seven years back in the 70's, his behaviour meant he served 13. Not content with that, he was banged up again in '87 - also a seven year sentence. He's still inside. An absolute fucking loser.  I do believe, mind, it would have been more appropriate for him to be treated or at least contained in a secure hospital rather than prison, but I'm just a spear carrier in this game.

Just a wee tip - there's a flourishing trade inside and amongst a certain section of society in "His" art. There's an equally lively industry of wee scrotes with time on their hands perfecting his not-over-complex style and sending the results out to be sold as "original Bronsons".

45 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Peterson (Bronson is a nom de guerre from his boxing days) is a complete clown. Sentenced to seven years back in the 70's, his behaviour meant he served 13. Not content with that, he was banged up again in '87 - also a seven year sentence. He's still inside. An absolute fucking loser.  I do believe, mind, it would have been more appropriate for him to be treated or at least contained in a secure hospital rather than prison, but I'm just a spear carrier in this game.

Just a wee tip - there's a flourishing trade inside and amongst a certain section of society in "His" art. There's an equally lively industry of wee scrotes with time on their hands perfecting his not-over-complex style and sending the results out to be sold as "original Bronsons".

One of his sketches was found in a drawer and sold for about £10k, so I read somewhere.

He's had a few names, Charles Salvador, Charlie Ahmed, 'Mickey'

Edited by Silverton End

2 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

^^^Did time together type post. 

My Mum has just moved into a Nursing home and I am sorting out all the paperwork that is needed.
I received a letter from The Prudential asking me to complete a form to say that she was no longer at her home address.
Someone at the Prudential obviously does not like working for the Prudential. 20190731_171241.jpeg

That looks repulsive. Take it it was [mention=70922]Melanius Mullarkey[/mention]? 

Even the chips look awful, and that measly drizzle of broon saas is frankly scandalous. I couldn’t possibly say who the poster with the peasants dinner is.