Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

58 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Got a disappointing 41/42.  Should have been 42 but I bottled it with the timer.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48790199

Got 40/42. Cove and Dumbarton stumped me. Genuinely annoyed that I couldn't remember Dumbarton's ground in the 10 minutes.

13 minutes ago, philpy said:

Fucking hell. 26/42! Spent too much time trying to remember Morton's ground name!!

I got a total mental block about East End Park , and wasted at least 10% of the time saying "just think about it, it'll come". Plus, I had no idea of any of the teuchtery ones.

29/42

Edited by Boghead ranter

I got a total mental block about East End Park , and wasted at least 10% of the time saying "just think about it, it'll come". Plus, I had no idea of any of the teuchtery ones.
29/42
The new ish teams in league 2 stumped me, as well as the arsehole names for new grounds (I didn't get livi and yet I was there two weeks ago).

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:
3 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:
29/42

The new ish teams in league 2 stumped me, as well as the arsehole names for new grounds (I didn't get livi and yet I was there two weeks ago).

I put in almondvale for Livi and it gave me the point. 

2 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

You're mistaking this for the stock cars at Cowdenbeath, this reckless behaviour hasn't occurred for years.

I've not worked in Kirkcaldy for years. 

Thank f*ck. 

3 hours ago, pandarilla said:
3 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:
29/42

Quite a few of them with the daft sponsorship names gave the point for their original and proper name.