Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 hours ago, DAFC. said:

I classify a canteen as a large, open spaced room with food on offer. This is just a wee, toaty corner with a couple of tables and chairs and a vending machine (or a vendy).

So it's a small canteen.

I’m sure I have posted before about the bizarre clothing that you see people wearing in this weather. A few weeks ago on a previous 20+ day I saw a man wearing a scarf and today, wth the temperature in Livingston touching 30 I walked past a man wearing a jumper and an anorak. In a Concession to the record breaking heatwave he had unbuttoned it but even so this is madness. I’ve seen a few other people wearing coats outside the last day of so, what is wrong with people? Is there a disease that makes you permanently cold? Are they all nonces? Who can say? But they are all nonces.

16 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

I’ve spent the last 3 days on a business trip with a colleague who, from the neck up is the spitting image of Kim Wexler, from “Better Call Saul”. It’s been quite unsettling.

What about from the neck down? 

I went swimming in the sea off Gullane tonight. It was rather refreshing..

Spoiler

greenpeace.jpg.f1cca6127196af996f755af6ef332587.jpg

the only thing that spoiled things was these b*****ds trying to roll me back into the sea once I'd got out.. 

Dele's trying to get himself ofthe Class A, Rab.    

Please stop encouraging drug addicts.   

*off

Lay off the powder too mate.

The lifestyle of the five figure income is a dangerous one. Minor errors in spelling and grammar are the first sine.