Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I hate Germans, folk from Germany and anyone who claims to be from that country. I'll draw that people who can speak German, cause that could be some of my family. Just to reiterate, I fuckin despise anything German. (There's a story to it, but I can't say)

I love Germans, and Germany. Great people, great place.

:o

That is fantastic.

Saw this on Facebook and thought it was going to be one of those "copy and paste this... I bet you won't" things, but then I read the last bit and thought it was quite funny.

Not every flower can say love But a rose can ..............Not every plant survives thirst, But a cactus can.........................Not every vegetable can read ..................But look at you having a go :D

I hate Germans, folk from Germany and anyone who claims to be from that country. I'll draw that people who can speak German, cause that could be some of my family. Just to reiterate, I fuckin despise anything German. (There's a story to it, but I can't say)

When I saw you trying to justify wide-ranging irrational bigotry with a crappy little personal anecdote, lets just say I wasn't falling off the chair in shock.

Family have driven down to Yorkshire to stay with me for a couple of nights. Can't wait to educate them about Alpine Lager.

OOPS:

Wrong Thread. :D

Edited by Tryfield

k.d. Lang scares me.

Genuinely thought it was dude, quite scary.

Here's something for the two of you...if you like a bit of gender swapping irony, here's kd Lang and Dame Edna Everage with 'I'm Every Woman'

Edited by Davis Love III

Genuinely thought it was dude, quite scary.

I remember watching the Vancouver Winter Olympics Opening ceremony and it was the first time that I had ever heard or saw k.d. lang and I turned to my dad and said "that mans got quite a good voice". ph34r.giflaugh.gif

I'm not nervous but cautiously cheerful about this afternoon. Biggest Fife derby in a generation, arguably the biggest game in the SFL in the last 10 years. I can't wait for this afternoon, it has the potential to be utterly fantastic or truly terrible. I honestly reckon we can do it.