Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Did anyone hear a loud sonic kiinda boom from fife area on sunday at about 3 45.? It was really strange, and i was wondering what is was. i heard it after playing a game against a arch rivals.

While we're on the subject of us beating our rivals i think i'll tell you that we beat them in a relegation dogfight, dooming them to probably getting relagated . :D We won 3 -1 and one of our players scored a truly legendry goal to get us infront. their keeper came out and tried to clear it. It fell to one of our players about 4o yards out. he shoots and it floats in right at the top corner. Fucking class!!! :lol: then we all jamp on him.

He's not even that good, but he is now a club hero

Hahahaha......he was terrible

I'm sure he has a few appearances in the World Cup

He does indeed. He also scored the goal that pretty much sent them to the World Cup (alright Lawrence scored the actual goal in the return leg but without Birchall's goal they would have lost the first leg).

Strange times actually. I can remember when County beat Dundee 3-0 at Victoria Park in Dundee's first season after relegation from the SPL, Kelvin Jack missed the game because he was still celebrating with the squad.

Guest The Phoenix

I've just had a leaflet put through my letter box for the CPA.

Their Slogan is...

"Put your cross by The Cross"

I smiled as I put their propaganda in the bin.